Lauram

recent pics

Post by Lauram »

Some recent pics of the pooches

forkin14

Re: recent pics

Post by forkin14 »

Absolutely stunning dogs! :D

You also take VERY good pictures, what type of camera do you use??
Nettle

Post by Nettle »

Wonderful! Lovely pics, lovely dogs. :D
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
Lauram

Post by Lauram »

Thanks for the replies.

Forkin- my camera at the moment is just a little fujifilm finepix, its a bit better than the small digi cameras but not as good as a SLR which is what i'm saving for, so then should be able to get some decent action shots.
***Melissa***

Post by ***Melissa*** »

Beeeaaauuutiful piccies as usual :D

You have lovely dogs!
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams
dodge-white boxer

Post by dodge-white boxer »

JEEZE--thats a lotta big dogs you ve got there ---- gorgeous though,bet you ve got your work cut out with them,lovely piccies and even more beautiful pooches!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
dodge-white boxer

dodge-white boxer wrote:JEEZE--thats a lotta big dogs you ve got there
oooook---just looked at the rat chasing one----how many dogs have you got excactly :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lauram

Post by Lauram »

We have 12. Its not as crazy as it sounds as there are four adults that live amoungst them so walking/ training etc is managable. Also we have a chicken farm to patrol on a daily basis, which is a source of endless fun, we do a fair bit of ratting and work them with a lamp or ferrets so they calm most of the time.

They all get on and have a pretty set routine which, with the exception of Alf who sometimes wont get out of bed, other times tries to fit an extra walk in, means they know what to expect from the day. We do have problems, the biggest is that we have to be VERY carefull where we let them off because if the wrong group are released together or they are in an area with high scent they will just go off hunting and although individually and in their groups the recall is good when they are altogether they only interested in what the 'pack' is doing. But that is something that can be managed and to be honest if they are getting a good walk, somewhere different they are still satisfied if they're not off the lead.
dodge-white boxer

I nearly fell of my chair here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!! Hat off to you !!!!!! :shock: :shock: thats a whooooooole loooooooaaad of poochies,one of my first thought is ( :lol: ) who is normally on poop patrol?
Bet you never get a dull moment in your house!!! :D :D
Doglover42

Post by Doglover42 »

:lol: ^

Amazing pictures!!! yes what kind of camera do you use?
They’re all so beautiful!!!!
Doglover Toyah

Post by Doglover Toyah »

lovely pics and beautiful dogs we have 3 hounds here but 12 :shock: wow i would love that many :P
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

I have a Fuji FinePix too, but I always use L's Canon for my photography as it takes much better photos!

Of course when I'm with Murph all I have is my blackberry so I can never get good quality shots of him. sigh