Lets See Them....... pictures of your dogs.

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Spud

Post by Spud »

Thanks Mel and Zulu :)

Winston is adorable!
Maggie wrote:I can see a piccie of scamp... but not of Spud ( you did say that Spud is a bullie from the BIN didnt you? or did I dream that :? )
You must be thinking of someone else... I'm Spud and I don't own a bullie (one day, though)!
MEL AND ZULU

Post by MEL AND ZULU »

Now, with Donna's help i have finally manged to get my Pic on the forum, Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Stumpy "the general"
Zulu having a nap, just soooo cute!
Mac just cant keep his eyes open anymore
Zulu's got his walking shoes on
My Proud boy Stmpie
Mac's impression of Gizmo
Cheecky boy Zulu, this is his naughty face, now you see why i cant stay mad!
Zulu
jambo001

Post by jambo001 »

Wow Zulu is a truly handsome man!
What breed are Stumpy and Mac? They look like a right cheeky couple, like you say hard to stay mad when they are all so cute!

I always wanted a boxer but i think i would never have had the energy to give to them with two little ones also, and a bulldog was a fab choice for us but one day maybe when the children are bigger i would love to have a boxer to add to the mayhem! you are very lucky he is beautiful.

Kim
MEL AND ZULU

Post by MEL AND ZULU »

Ahhh thanks.

Yep, you gotta have bundles of energy with a Boxer. Luckily the two little ones are as good as gold. I think if all three were like Zulu i would be in the looney bin!

Mac and Stumpy are South African Maltese Poodles (people in Uk keep trying to tell me they are terriers but they are most definatly poodles), they are supposed to have long hair thats all brushed and stuff, but they arent show dogs and they are real boys and get mucky so quickly so i clip them, thats how they cut them in South Africa, the only hair that gets left to grow are the ears and tails (our new groomer chopped them off so the we are busy regrowing them!)

Your also lucky, your pup is so cute
miss_jbj

Post by miss_jbj »

hey everyone we are new to this, but we wanted to share our babies with you all, so we hope we have done this right...?

this is ROCKY- he is 4 1/2 year old mixed breed, we got him as a pup from the RSPCA, they said his mum was a keeshond (we can only see that in his tail and his thick coat and his tempermant) but apart from that maybe he has some heeler in him, or lab, or kelpie? its anyone guess

And this is MILLIE- she is 8 month old great dane, we got her two months ago from a friend who couldnt give her the attention and training that she needs

p.s- we loved looking at everyone else's dogs, they all look so happy!
ShannonO

Post by ShannonO »

Here's my boy Sage:

Me, Sage, and Bob, the judge wo placed him first in his first show!

I need to get pictures of him in a harness. :)
Sage is my 3 year old darling American Bulldog (CGC, PH). Lola, another American Bulldog, is 7 months (as of May 2008).
bob_the_mini_schnauzer

Bob

Post by bob_the_mini_schnauzer »

Hi every one,

I have a 14 week old black miniature schnauzer called Bob. He is really adorable and very loving.
Still having problems toilet training, but we will get there soon. He starts training classes in a weeks time, which should be fun.

Before his first haircut

First swim - with a 8month cocker spaniel

After his haircut

Befroe Bob we had a pepper and salt mini schnauzer called Ted, but he died in March. It was a very hard time, but we all got through it, and now we have Bob.
Funny thing is i can't remember Ted having all the toilet training troubles as i have with Bob, but then i did not have children, only a husband.
smiler

Post by smiler »

my 2
Candy 2 years old collie cross ( possibly crossed with a hog LOL)

and Jessie 5.5 months old Staffy cross

katowaggytail

Post by katowaggytail »

http://images.andale.com/f2/105/111/213 ... 07_003.jpg
http://images.andale.com/f2/105/111/213 ... 07_005.jpg

Well here goes - trying to do this without teenage help! My boy in full Crufts pose and posing in general in Ashdown Forest. For all you Ridgie lovers out there :lol:
(ps I'm the one pointing and wearing the trendy rucksack!!)
HD

Post by HD »

Awwwww! Everyone has such lovely looking dogs!
I'm hopeless with modern technology, so I'm hoping the links below will work! The pictures are of Flynn, my three year old Jack Russell x Patterdale.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7 ... =511398193

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8 ... =511398193
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

I haven't put my dogs up :lol:

Joe,

Merlin

Gracie

Bonnie

Tilly

Ellie

I love this picture of my 3 oldest, Ellie had only been with me just under 3 months when this was taken.

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
jitterbug91

Post by jitterbug91 »

They are all very cute :D

Here are my two German Shepard mixes:
I was able to get Bailey to hold the rose for the picture =]

And this is Jack, the Elvis impersonator
jodieohdoh

Post by jodieohdoh »

Katie

Post by Katie »

Logan.

Heidi

Logan showing Heid how a down stay is suppossed to be done!

heid being her usual well mannered self!
Last edited by Katie on Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lucky_puppy

Post by lucky_puppy »

How sweet. No matter how much they love being in water, a bath just isn't the same, is it?

Here are my boys:

Wilbur

Bailey

At play:

Edit: Now I can see your pictures Katie. Your dogs are beautiful. Those tongues look perfect for big doggie kisses.