Lets See Them....... pictures of your dogs.

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

forkin14

Post by forkin14 »

Here's Cadence!
devouring a carrot when she was a baby

after her first swim!

sleeping

mid-yawn!

barking at the cows :P
forkin14

Post by forkin14 »

wow didnt think those would come out so small! If you click on them, it shows them in a larger size
GoofyDog2

Post by GoofyDog2 »

WARNING: My AVG virus and malware protection software identified active threats on the page when I clicked on the first image. It may be safer to right click on the images and use "Save As" a JPG file on your computer.
GoofyDog
forkin14

Post by forkin14 »

hmm that's odd. all those are thumbnails that re-direct you to the webshot's link of the picture
GoofyDog2

Post by GoofyDog2 »

Yes. Perhaps the website has been hacked. Or maybe there is a link to a hostile website that forces you to deal with their advertisements before you can proceed, or maybe it installs a tracking cookie or other malware designed to boost revenue for the website and their advertisers. My access was blocked although I did see the larger picture of your dog. It is also possible that the JPG you supplied has malware in it from your computer. A safer place for pictures might be photobucket, or even better is to upload your pictures to your own website space.

The JPG file seems to be safe. But the website contains JavaScript, which can have malicious content. One cannot be too careful these days.
GoofyDog
jjphoenix

Post by jjphoenix »

This is Lizzy and Lennox, Lizzy is going to her new home at xmas this year as she was a staffie that was used for several litter then thrown out, we took her 2 days before she was due to be pts. She is a lovely girl, really loving and just wants to be cuddled all day long!

And this is Lennox, we got him at 13 months, he is now 2 1/2 years and wasn't socalised as a pup so isn't good with dogs, but this is something we're working on and he is improving, but it is a gradual process.
money can buy a dog but only love will wags its tail - DEED NOT BREED
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Forkin that is your crazy lunging dog? SHE'S GORGEOUS. What a face. I love the yawning one that actually looks like she's laughing. :lol:
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

jjphoenix wrote: Image

And this is Lennox, we got him at 13 months, he is now 2 1/2 years and wasn't socalised as a pup so isn't good with dogs, but this is something we're working on and he is improving, but it is a gradual process.

The adorable Lennox, he is so handsome, I would love to kidnap him. :lol:

Well done for fostering Lizzy Jess, Lennox is very good for letting another dog into his home. :wink:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
forkin14

Post by forkin14 »

Noobs wrote:Forkin that is your crazy lunging dog? SHE'S GORGEOUS. What a face. I love the yawning one that actually looks like she's laughing. :lol:
yes that is the little DEVIL dog lol she is very photogenic for some reason and we have sooo many pictures of her doing random poses :P
jjphoenix

Post by jjphoenix »

hehe lennox says thankyou he'll come see you anytime!
he's really good with me bringing dogs into the house, much better than outside, but we've pretty much always had a foster with him so i think he just goes 'oh that old chestnut again!'
its a shame we couldnt keep lizzy forever really.... but at least she's got a lovely home ready where i can keep a close eye too lol!
money can buy a dog but only love will wags its tail - DEED NOT BREED
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hello again!

You've read my posts about my Akita, Karma, and my GS/mix, Emma. Unfortunately, I don't have any good pictures of Emma, but I have some of Karma. Here is one of them:

wvvdiup1

http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/ss31 ... arma28.jpg
http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/ss31 ... Karma9.jpg
http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/ss31 ... arma26.jpg
Beetlejuice

Post by Beetlejuice »

This is my new friend : Boomer
8 month old

Kim143

This is the love of my life Pixie, an Italian Greyhound

Post by Kim143 »

What a rough life....