Lets See Them....... pictures of your dogs.

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

pmcrae71

Post by pmcrae71 »

Larny wrote:This my GSD pup Vallie, hes an 18month RSPCA rescue. He loves the beach!

OMG!!! He's beautiful!!!
ckranz

Post by ckranz »

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? no its Super Khan

The coolest thing about this photo and this event truly is Khan. This is a sprint race event and of course that requires a handler to release and a handler to catch. A friend I met that day at the event offered to release Khan and another stranger who Khan only met that morning offered to catch so I could catch this photo. Khan was well behaved for both handlers and had a great time running. We now show up once a month to run with the whippets.
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Off topic, but where have you been, ckranz? I feel like it's been forever since you've posted!
ckranz

Post by ckranz »

Busy busy busy with work and training. Khan and I have been working very hard to be ready for our cgc test. Apollo has been working hard on agility and of course Chloe has her therapy work.

I have a new hobby in photography http://www.smugmug.agiledogs.com

There have been lots of dog trials for both luring and agility and imge processing takes a lot of time. I have trial this weekend which I am shooting. Hopefully I will sell a few too.
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Neat! Oh btw I went to that site but the link didn't work so I googled it and found this instead. It appears you just had the names reversed:

http://agiledogs.smugmug.com
Kittylove5

Post by Kittylove5 »

This is Jasmine with her new Tug rope I just bought her, she LOVES it.

After I just vacuumed Jasmine wanted her tug back, guess she didn't want her turkey leg squeaker anymore.

Jasmine at 4 weeks of age. She doesn't seem like she's loving the camera.. :lol:

I need a digital camera. :oops: :cry:
Behind every good dog there is a great owner.
pmcrae71

Post by pmcrae71 »

maximoo wrote:See if this works for pix of Max:

http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49 ... =slideshow
He is precious!! I love his colors... Bet he thinks he's a lap dog too like mine...
maximoo

Post by maximoo »

Thx. I love his colors too and I always get remarks on how gorgeous he is. (sorry it's hard not to brag) :lol:
pmcrae71

Ozzy and Connor

Post by pmcrae71 »

Connor being nosey, 2 yr old Min Pin, adopted in March 2008 from the humane society

Connor with his security blanket...

Snoozing on the couch

Ozzy, 4 yr old Chow/GSD mix, adopted from the humane society November 2006, Pooped at the park

My favorite picture of Ozzy, He looks so majestic

With my daughter, he thinks he's a lap dog... :D
Last edited by pmcrae71 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
pmcrae71

Post by pmcrae71 »

maximoo wrote:Thx. I love his colors too and I always get remarks on how gorgeous he is. (sorry it's hard not to brag) :lol:
I know how you feel, it's like your kids, you're proud to have 'em (most of the time). Bring it on..... :D
pmcrae71

Post by pmcrae71 »

Kittylove5 wrote:Image
This is Jasmine with her new Tug rope I just bought her, she LOVES it.

After I just vacuumed Jasmine wanted her tug back, guess she didn't want her turkey leg squeaker anymore.

Jasmine at 4 weeks of age. She doesn't seem like she's loving the camera.. :lol:

I need a digital camera. :oops: :cry:

How precious!! She looks like a little fuzzy toy... just wanna sqeeze'er little self... :D
nfbpr

I would like to intreduce myself

Post by nfbpr »

Hallo All,
I am new to the page (not to the TV show) and would like to intreduce myself. I have a dog rescue and right now 18 dogs all by myself and inside my house. My good furniture are in storage. It is pretty difficult to train so many dogs at the same time but I am getting better in it, actually I think I do pretty well but still have a way to go. Dogs come and go in my house and I love them all. I never adopt a dog out that is not speudert or chipped. All my dogs are upd with their shots and HW provention. I am still in touch with everyone that adopted a dog from me and get off and on e-mails and pictures. I send birthday e-mails out for those dogs when it is their day for all dogs that I adopted out to MO, AR, TX, OK.
I started this because I love dogs and the time for dogs is very difficult. A lot of unwanted dogs out there that deserve better.
As you can probably recognize from my writing, I am German, living in the US.

I would attach just a few pictures but did not figure out yet how to do that.
Have a great day and thank you for taking care for all this wonderful dogs.

Never Furgotten Big Paw Rescue
Angelika Peters
Tulsa, OK
Never Furgotten Big Paw Rescuem Inc.
501(c)3 Org.
pmcrae71

Post by pmcrae71 »

I use tinypic.com to upload mine.

When you go there, click on browse, and go to where you keep your pics, make sure you chose the size to match the email/website i think it is. then click download, the next page will give you some options, choose the one that says [img] double click, ctrl c, then come back to the window you opened here to post and use ctrl v to past them, it will show as a link, hit enter a couple times and add a caption to the pic, then you can view before you post to make sure it looks ok. When you are on the first page of tinypic, make sure the pic size is not default, I did that the first time and it was like the whole screen size... too big! :lol:
nfbpr

Post by nfbpr »

This is Alice, a Black & Tan Coonhound. Alice found a wonderful place in MO. I love this girl.

Never Furgotten Big Paw Rescuem Inc.
501(c)3 Org.
pmcrae71

Post by pmcrae71 »

Oh, NFBPR, bless you for what you do! I, one day, hope to have the ability to take care of so many dogs as you are. As one other person here said, the animals cannot choose how their life will turn out, we must be the voice for them and protect them.

On behalf of the dogs and other animals, Thank you for what you do!