Herman and the Harness

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

HermanBarkington

Herman and the Harness

Post by HermanBarkington »

:roll: In his defence, his brain is a long way from his paws.

In a thread I started yesterday, I mentioned he was having 'recall issues' when he saw other dogs and what could I do to nip it in the bud. Ems said to get him a harness (I run an online pet shop. One day I hope to sell something other than to myself :roll: ), so today, we tried some harnesses on.

It seems they're magical harness and not only will they stop pulling, but they'll also prevent the dog from walking at all: Image

(He is peering at a piece of sausage. He stood there for 5 minutes, willing it to roll to him)

As Sausage will not come to Barkington, Barkington must go to the Sausage. And then flop down and refuse to move in a massive big sulky tantrum because it isn't off RIGHT NOW:

The harness now fits and the dog is now back under my desk (minus the harness). However, I know he's still sulking, because he won't put his head on my foot :roll:
Sparkling Lass

Re: Herman and the Harness

Post by Sparkling Lass »

Ah bless him, lovely pictures :lol:
Add a bit of Sparkle, it works wonders!!!
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Haaaaa... oh Barkington..bless you, you are a silly dog!
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
***Melissa***

Post by ***Melissa*** »

:lol: so sweet
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

I love Herman. That is all.
HermanBarkington

Post by HermanBarkington »

:lol: Noobs, Herman is packing his (numerous) bags and is on his way - I am the meanest mummy in the world because I won't take him outside. He has been out 3 times in the last half an hour (because he has just had his breakfast and there is the outside possibility he might actually need a wee) but each time he prefers to pounce and pull and mess about and generally, no thought of weeing (or pooing) has even crossed his silly little mind :lol:

He's currently resting his chin on the baby gate, giving big puppydogeyes to anyone who cares to walk by. As he's gone all skinny again (he's growing! Again! Make him stop!) he's doing a really good imitation of a rescue case. Obviously you have to ignore the big bed, the bone and all the toys he's surrounded by but other than that, yeah, rescue case :nods:
meggit

Post by meggit »

oh bless him hes a real cutie