The Hairy Gang...

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

emmabeth

The Hairy Gang...

Post by emmabeth »

Heres little Dillydog, on his hols:

Yes, his ears go 'flap flap flap' as he trots along!

This is The Orange Dog - Madame L'Orange!... Her Orangeness... shes a very orange dog. This is a couple of years back now (going by that sofa), shes 14 now and shes still queen of the sofa!

Heres Rocky, Captain Sensible - Rocky is 10 now and has been practicing being an Old Grumpy Dog ever since I first met him at 5 months old. Hes now doing a PhD in 'Old and Stinky', in his spare time.

Here, ooh id forgotten about this, is a video of Kelda playing with Errol (this is very very tame, he was a lot smaller than he is now!)...

And another... squash the puppy!

You can see why, when he met Ty (pale fawn dog in the photo), he really WASNT phased by playing roughtytoughty with a much bigger dog! (He only gets to do this because when he meets new dogs hes VERY polite initially!)

Finally, Kelda not last summer, but the summer before (still very puppyish here!), Ill have to dig out some more up to date pictures of her, shes matured a LOT since this was taken.

So, thats my gang! Apologies for the state of my house/garden etc...!!!
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
Leigha

Re: The Hairy Gang...

Post by Leigha »

Bruiser does the bouncy front leg thing when he wants to play. Except he goes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH when he does it. I like it much better how Kelda does it.

They're all pretty babies Emmabeth :)
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

The Hairy Gang are gorgous Em, :lol: You have a normal dog home, nothing wrong with that and what is a garden. :wink:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
mustlovdoggs

Post by mustlovdoggs »

Loved the videos Emmabath. Kelda has kind eyes. You should see our house,, No worries, your place is fine.
I wished I was the person my dogs thinks I am.
HermanBarkington

Post by HermanBarkington »

I think Herman might want to come and play one day. Yours might remind him that he isn't The Greatest Dog in the World and thus MUST be played with :roll:
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Mmm well rocky and abby and dilly might, but kelda and errol will play until their legs fall off...boing boing boing and kelda can seriously boing. (Actually so can errol...).

On the plus side if you visit... i might 'accidentally' shut some of them in your car and then run away.... :lol:
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
HermanBarkington

Post by HermanBarkington »

Only if it's Errol. And I can leave Herman in exchange...
***Melissa***

Post by ***Melissa*** »

Awww, I loooove your gang!! :D
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams