Laufey

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

delladooo

Laufey

Post by delladooo »

Took the kids to the "big park" today and mum suggested taking him on the kids ramps. The area isn't enclosed (there's no "no dog" signs) and he loves to climb and jump on things so we figured why not. He was perfecting his jumps and was running up the ramps, got a picture. MiMi is clearly not of the same mindset but did like practising a bit of "under"

JudyN

Re: Laufey

Post by JudyN »

Ooh, endless opportunities for fun there!
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Erica

Post by Erica »

Sounds like great fun! :D Laufey looks very fitting there, somehow. He is very cute.
Delta, standard poodle, born 6/30/14
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

It does look like it'll be a great place to practise with him. He got to the top of the wooden ramp just behind him too but couldn't get on the little flat bit, we might work on that.

I know what you mean Erica, somehow he looks like he fits but I think it's mostly because he just looks cheeky (which he is). I'd take him with my brother, he skates, but if there were people there I wouldn't use them :roll: On the other side there's more of an off-road bike track that we could possibly look at running around if it wasn't in use (and I was feeling up to it). But I'm so unhealthy I don't think I'd make it :lol:
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

CHEEKY SMILE! He's almost always pulling this face to some extent because of his underbite but I really love his face so figured I'd share another
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

There was no one else on the park during our pee-walk so I let him off. Here he was showing how good he can be at wait. Very proud of this as at one point he was terrified I'd leave him.
Just after this picture we had a perfect recall and then I spent him off and (even more exciting) I got a wait at a distance 8) that's pretty new for us and he tends to stop and then forget but this was perfect so very proud of him this morning! :mrgreen: