22+" of snow

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Ari_RR

22+" of snow

Post by Ari_RR »

So.. I keep digging tunnels for Ari to get from the back door to the trees...
If it continues this way, I'll need to move to a warmer climate :roll:

Suzette

Re: 22+" of snow

Post by Suzette »

Ari_RR wrote:So.. I keep digging tunnels for Ari to get from the back door to the trees...
If it continues this way, I'll need to move to a warmer climate :roll:
I'm not sure exactly where that would be right now -- Miami, maybe?? :lol: I live in Georgia and we are on our second round of heavy snow and ice in as many weeks. This is NOT what I signed up for when I moved south from Pennsylvania 16 years ago! :shock: :lol:

By the way, I love the first picture of Ari looking back at the house. I think he might be longing for the warmth and comfort of his cozy place on the couch! :D
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
Sweetie's Human

Re: 22+" of snow

Post by Sweetie's Human »

Wow Ari! That's impressive. I can't imagine living in that sort of snow. How does Ari handle it?

Meant to mention - I met two lovely ridgebacks last week in the pool carpark. I couldn't resist going to chat with the owner and asking if I could pat them. One was an 11 month old rescue girl, and the boy was about 3 or 4 I think they said. They were just beautiful, and so BIG! I had spent the morning making up dog food and I *thought* I had cleaned up very well, but apparently my hands still smelled of it and I was very popular :D .

It was the first time I'd met one in 'person' and I was very taken with them. Complete opposite of my pug, though :lol: