Introducing Pascal!

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

kawaiidesu343

Introducing Pascal!

Post by kawaiidesu343 »

My husband and I adopted an 8 week old lab puppy last week. We decided he needed another Pittsburgh Penguins name to match his brother Geno, so we went with Pascal. He is definitely a handful, but so adorable!

Sweet boy at the park. He hasn't had shots yet (the vet can't get us in until the 11th, so his outdoor playtime is very limited right now)

Cuddle bug! He isn't allowed to ride like this, but I had to get a picture!

Being a puppy is VERY hard work!

How can you say no to a face like this??
rachel540

Re: Introducing Pascal!

Post by rachel540 »

Oh my goodness!!!!! What a cutie pie! :) look at those chunky paws! And no, you wont be able to say no to that face, that is one hell of a secret weapon to get away with all sort of mischief hehe keep us updated with EVERYTHING!
Pictures of Pepper viewtopic.php?f=31&t=14364
Suzette

Post by Suzette »

He is cute as a button! :D My nephew has a lab named Sidney (after Sidney Crosby), so I love the theme of naming your dog's after players! (I'm also a huge Pittsburgh Penguin's fan! We moved south 15 year ago, but we still support our "home" team Steelers and Penguins!! :D )

I'm looking forward to a lot more pictures as this little guy grows!! :D
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
kawaiidesu343

Post by kawaiidesu343 »

Suzette wrote:He is cute as a button! :D My nephew has a lab named Sidney (after Sidney Crosby), so I love the theme of naming your dog's after players! (I'm also a huge Pittsburgh Penguin's fan! We moved south 15 year ago, but we still support our "home" team Steelers and Penguins!! :D )

I'm looking forward to a lot more pictures as this little guy grows!! :D
We are originally from Pittsburgh but live in Virginia now! My husband is a huge Steelers fan, but I am a Browns fan :lol: The second time they play each other this year will actually fall on our first wedding anniversary!
DianeLDL

Post by DianeLDL »

I love the photos of Pascal. No wonder your husband couldn't resist :D

I don't remember seeing Geno, but eventually, once they are getting a,one better, I would love to we the two of them together. :D

I also understand how you named him. :D

You mentioned that your husband returned from deployment! :D I'm glad all went well. :D
Please thank him for his service for me. My husband is a 25 year veteran from the US Marine Corps. (Vietnam era)

You and he have taken on a real challenge, first with Geno and now Pascal. And only coming up on your first anniversary! Wow. You both have your hands full.

Looking forward to hearing more stories about Pascal and Geno along with more photos. :D

Diane
Sandy, Chihuahua mix b. 12/20/09