Mostly Molly

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

bendog

Mostly Molly

Post by bendog »

Molly goes home next week (hooray!!) she is wonderful, but noisy.

Here are a few pics from last few days

And I think this one is gorgeous
bendog

Re: Mostly Molly

Post by bendog »

And just for comparison. The top pic is molly when she first arrived in may and the bottom pic is the picture from the other day but flipped so easier to compare. I think her hair cut and a raw diet over the past few months has made her look years younger, would you agree??!

JudyN

Post by JudyN »

She looks amazing :D She seems to have an older dog's head on a younger dog's body. I hope her owners are impressed and keep her in good shape.

Just occasionally I meet older dogs who are in smashing condition and have really lush shiny coats. I guess much of it is down to genes, but it shows that older dogs don't have to be doddery and shapeless (just like people!).
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
WufWuf

Post by WufWuf »

She looks fab if you didn't know better you'd think it was two different dogs!
Operant conditioning rocks but classical conditioning rules
Nettle

Post by Nettle »

WufWuf wrote:She looks fab if you didn't know better you'd think it was two different dogs!

Just what I think too.
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
bendog

Post by bendog »

Well it was a good day for the "oldies" yesterday!
Climbed pen y ghent in yorkshire (4th time for me, 3rd time for dogs - One of my favourite hills)

The over 70 year old lady (my nan), nearly 11 year old dog (Ben) and over 13 year old dog (Molly) all found the 3.5 hour walk up and down no problem at all. Hopped over the stiles and up the rocks no problem like little mountain goats (my nan included!) :mrgreen:

Thought Molls might be stiff today but she is fine and been raring to go for another walk today!

My 14 year old little brother on the other hand who is more used to sitting playing computer games all day found it really tough :roll: I worry about kids today :shock: