Jasper's revenge!

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

JudyN

Jasper's revenge!

Post by JudyN »

Jasper decided to go to the heath by the golf course today, but when we got there we saw a man who warned me that there was a deer close at hand, and when we headed off in the other direction, I spotted another one. I think Jasper knew it was around, but didn't see it. So I kept him on lead and we had a very short wander. As we left, he decided he needed a lie-down - I'm not sure if this was because it was getting hot, or a protest at ending the walk so early and not being allowed to have any fun. Still, it gave a photo opportunity :D

When we got home, he wanted to play in the garden which we did for a while, but I decided to do some gardening. So did he... he excavated a huge hole, went for a cool-down in the algae-infested pond, rocketed around the garden, dug and lay in another hole, then grabbed his ball, did another lap of the garden, and belted into the house.

This is what I found...

So he's well and truly got his own back for not getting a decent walk :lol:
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Nettle

Re: Jasper's revenge!

Post by Nettle »

:lol:
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
MPbandmom

Post by MPbandmom »

Looks like he had fun digging. :lol: :lol:
Grammy to Sky and Sirius, who came to live with me, stole my heart, and changed my life forever as I took over their care and learned how to be a dog owner.
DianeLDL

Post by DianeLDL »

Judy,

Now you will have fun bathing Jasper. Just wait until he gets in the water. :lol: :lol:

Diane
Sandy, Chihuahua mix b. 12/20/09