London Adventures with Ted

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

bendog

London Adventures with Ted

Post by bendog »

A few more pics from our trip down south.

Chilling outside the hall waiting to go in for photos

Photo shoot
Having a quick wander round to get used to the room. The photographers and staff were obviously much more used to well behaved dogs - there was a table with biscuits on within reach and also a bunch of pizza boxes - all of which I tried to discreetly nudge into the centre of the table so nosy terriers couldn't reach them!

Meeting Ted! Just chilling together and sniffing stuff, all very civilised

I think Ted looks like a pokemon character in this, don't know why.

"What are you doing in my house?!"

minkee

Re: London Adventures with Ted

Post by minkee »

I don't know if you explained this elsewhere, but what was the photoshoot for? :) I wouldn't ever use a flash with dogs! Or at least not without carefully desensitising them to one first. Looks like you had a really exciting time, and Poppy was SO well behaved with Ted. Scout would have gotten SO hyped up with Ted's little 'catch me catch me' display (which is super cute, btw, Clare) :lol:
bendog

Post by bendog »

Its for a breed feature about lakeland terriers for Dogs Today magazine.
They have a lot of show/pet lakies photos and wanted a worker for comparison.
We get a disc with the photos on when the magazine comes out so I just thought it might be fun. But then she sat when told, and stayed, and then the flash went with a huge noise too and she just wouldn't stay after that, I felt awful for breaking her trust :(

She is fine with normal camera flash, even a fancy camera like yours lou, but this was one of the giant flash bulbs that are seperate to the actual camera and lit the whole room up. Made me jump out of my skin so no wonder Pop freaked. After that first shot he turned the flash off and took a few without flash, but she was worried by that point and was only towards the end that she started to relax again so not sure how nice the photos will be.
katej215

Post by katej215 »

Poppy looks massive next to Ted! They both look gorgeous :D