Stinky swamp monster

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

JudyN

Stinky swamp monster

Post by JudyN »

I spotted a deer on the heath this afternoon. Jasper didn't, but he smelt it and did lots of running around trying to find it. After that, he had to cool off in the nearest wallow, and then rub himself into the ground to work in a further layer of filth...

Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Erica

Re: Stinky swamp monster

Post by Erica »

Jerez Jasper! :lol: He did get extremely muddy. Looks like fun!
Delta, standard poodle, born 6/30/14
Ari_RR

Post by Ari_RR »

What happens when Jasper shakes after taking a mud bath? :lol:

Funny how dogs can be similar in some ways, and different in others.
Lord Ari met a Saint Bernard the other day in the park, who seemed like a nice dog at first, but turned out to be a fan or rolling in the dirt... much to His Lordship's disappointment :roll:

JudyN

Post by JudyN »

Does Ari never roll? I'm just thankful Jasper doesn't roll in fox poo, rotten dead animals, and other such unsavoury stuff. OK, the mud is stinky, but it could be a lot worse! Particularly with a dog who would have a nervous breakdown if I chucked a bucket of water over him. It's a good job I'm not houseproud...
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Ari_RR

Post by Ari_RR »

Ari never rolls. Nope. Never in the mud, never in the woods, never in any poop, etc.
The only place you can catch him - not even rolling, just stretching and lazily turning from one side to the other, when it's hot and he no longer wants to walk - is on someone's clean lawn... I mean, golf-course clean :roll:
Sanna

Post by Sanna »

Wow. That's one dirty happy dog :lol: Love how he looks like some scary swamp snake creature in the one lying on his side .. Bet he had an awesome time :D