Geno...with eyebrows

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

kawaiidesu343

Geno...with eyebrows

Post by kawaiidesu343 »

Don't worry, these were drawn on with a non-toxic marker and I didn't harm my dog! This is what happens when my husband deploys and I find myself with too much free time on my hands.

And then just a few more because I find my dog adorable and I want to show him off!

Happy adoption day Geno! (I was very safe, and he is very good about waiting for his food, just so no one thinks I am a bad dog mama!)

I looooove the woods!

Do you like my thundercoat? I did too, so I ate it.

My handsome boy and I took a trip to the Outer Banks. Somehow he managed to catch a fish right out of the ocean!

Also, I don't remember what the view on the Gentle Leader/Halti is around here, but please no negative comments about the fact that Geno wears one. It has truly changed our lives as we could now walk around in public and I don't spend the entire time being dragged around or trying to stop him from excitedly jumping on a random passer-by that wants to pet him. We are working on learning to walk without it, but he is very strong, I am very small, and I want to be able to take my dogs for walks and let both of us enjoy it! As an added bonus, it typically prevents small children from running up and petting all over his face since their parents usually think it is a muzzle. I explain what it is (knowledge is power!) and tell them that they are welcome to pet him, but to please pet his back.
jodieohdoh

Re: Geno...with eyebrows

Post by jodieohdoh »

I love his little spotty nose :)
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

Never mind the nose, I want to fondle those ears :D
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
kawaiidesu343

Post by kawaiidesu343 »

His ears are sooooo soft. The rest of him is kind of coarse, that sticky pointy lab coat, but I love his ears. I always tell him I am going to chop them off and cuddle with them. :lol:

We call his freckles his "naughty spots"! I like to kiss them!