Ari at his observation post

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Ari_RR

Ari at his observation post

Post by Ari_RR »

Camera on my blackberry is horrible, especially for indoors pics, but that's what I use often when something interesting happens, it's always near by.
Here is Bubble Boy at his observation post, watching something. Probably watching the cat-girl. I wish I could capture his changing face expression with a high quality camera..
Suzette

Re: Ari at his observation post

Post by Suzette »

I adore his expressive face! :D

And I have to add, it makes me chuckle to see your furniture covered up with blankets because, with a dog and three cats that are quite convinced that I bought our furniture solely for their comfort, it looks an awful lot like my living room! As my husband would happily lament to you, the only time we get to see what our sofa and recliner look like is when company comes over! :lol:
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
OnceInAWeil

Post by OnceInAWeil »

Ari is so stinkin cute. :D
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

Love that wrinkly forehead! :lol:
abbyneo

Post by abbyneo »

Love that expressive Ridgeback face!! It's like you can tell exactly what he's thinking!
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

I lurve Ari :D

I'm struggling with the sofa throw... I put it on last thing at night, the next day Jasper snoozes on it and drops mud all over it, and when I want to sit down in the evening and don't want to sit in the dirt, I flick it off and the dirt ends up falling off the throw (OK, old curtain) onto either the sofa or the floor. I'm doing something wrong....
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
abbyneo

Post by abbyneo »

JudyN wrote:
I'm struggling with the sofa throw... I put it on last thing at night, the next day Jasper snoozes on it and drops mud all over it, and when I want to sit down in the evening and don't want to sit in the dirt, I flick it off and the dirt ends up falling off the throw (OK, old curtain) onto either the sofa or the floor. I'm doing something wrong....
I just sit in the dirt. :lol: