Scout and Breeze

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

katej215

Re: Scout and Breeze

Post by katej215 »

JudyN wrote:is the guy in the second pic your lodger? I love that he and Breeze have matching hairdos
:lol: :lol: I was thinking exactly the same!!!!

Bless Scout in her girly pink harness!! AMAZING pics as usual minkee!! :D
minkee

Post by minkee »

Yes, the collar that Breeze is wearing is actually a wonderful handmade affair by Emmabeth... for Scout! He's taken it over though and she's back in her harnesses, they just work better for her.

Also, thank you :D
rachel540

Post by rachel540 »

Fantastic photos! Seriously theyre stunning :D Breeze is getting so big and bouncy hehe and Scout is looking as lovely as ever, thanks for sharing
Pictures of Pepper viewtopic.php?f=31&t=14364
minkee

Post by minkee »

It's been a while since we've had any S&B pics, here are some from last week in Dalby forest, where we had a lovely time :D LOTS of pics here, so apologies in advance if I slow anyone's pc up too much! There are bigger versions if you click the pictures, and even more to scroll through if this isn't enough for you :)

Ari_RR

Post by Ari_RR »

Somebody feed this boy!!! :lol:
Great, both look terrific, thanks
Nettle

Post by Nettle »

Thank you for sharing those lovely photos :D
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
Erica

Post by Erica »

The second-to-last one (and a few others!) looks like a fairy tale or something! :) Scout and Breeze are both so gorgeous and stunning, and their differences in comparison to the other just add to their beauty.
Delta, standard poodle, born 6/30/14
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

What Erica said :D
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
minkee

Post by minkee »

Thanks :D It was such a gorgeous day, the trees had done their autumn thing, the winter sun is getting low in the sky, all great for taking good photographs. I'm really pleased with how they turned out, and looking back through some of the older photos in this thread I can see how I'm progressing on that front, which is nice too.

One thing that does show up though is that Scout's definitely put on some weight - mostly since Breeze has arrived and she has more pootling in her walks rather than constant ball running. AND she will eat anything that Breeze leaves if we give her half a chance.

Breeze on the other hand fluctuates like crazy with his weight, but never above 'just about okay'. His littermates and his mother littermates were all the same until about 2 years old though so I'm not too worried so long as he keeps on eating.
minkee

Post by minkee »

A few from today - It's been a while since I've been out with the camera, lots of other things been going on over Christmas, and I can already feel I'm a bit rusty! Just a few here incase you've forgotten what they look like :lol:

I'm pulling them from facebook so have no say over how large they appear, sorry in advance if it crowds some of you off your screens!

Yes, these boots will suffice, Mum

Breeze is 1year 3 months old, now

All together

Having fun on the beach

Watching people walk along the cliffs. Breeze's back looks really weird to me when I actually look at it :shock: Hopefully he'll grow (or more hopefully shrink :lol: ) into it!
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

Awwww! Looks like they were having a grand time!
minkee

Post by minkee »

We went to that same spot again yesterday and it was thick with fog, here are a few pictures from it

If anyone wants to see more there are extras here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/minkee/se ... 3263491484

and also a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z53hlAJoks0