Arbie :)

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Lanny

Arbie :)

Post by Lanny »

Hey,

My partner and I recently adopted this beauty when she was fostered by his mum. We don't know much about her, other than she was a surrender and an absolute sweetheart! She's about 10 months old and the rescue we got her from named her as a Rottweiler/Husky cross but there's been a few ideas thrown around at home. Myself and my sister-in-law reckon she's a Doberman/German Shepherd cross whilst the rest of the family think she's a Doberman/Husky cross, so if anyone has any other ideas, let us know :)

As you can probably tell from these pictures, she has settled in very well :)

bendog

Re: Arbie :)

Post by bendog »

She's stunning!

I do see husky in her face.
Suzette

Post by Suzette »

She's a beauty!! :D
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
Lanny

Post by Lanny »

Thank you :)
WufWuf

Post by WufWuf »

I'd guess Rottie X Husky looking at the pictures you've posted. She's not rangy enough to be Doberman cross for me but it's just so hard to say for sure. Have you any pictures of her with her tail in shot pref. standing in profile?

She is beautiful whatever she is :D
Operant conditioning rocks but classical conditioning rules
Suzette

Post by Suzette »

Oh, I forgot to add, While I do see husky in there, I see more rottie than dobie, but that doesn't mean there isn't some dobie somewhere in this dog's lineage. Whatever she is though, she's just lovely! :D
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

LOL...saw your pictures and thought....aw jack grew up....and got a sex change :lol:

she looks like a big version of my dog in coloring.
Lanny

Post by Lanny »

WufWuf wrote:I'd guess Rottie X Husky looking at the pictures you've posted. She's not rangy enough to be Doberman cross for me but it's just so hard to say for sure. Have you any pictures of her with her tail in shot pref. standing in profile?

She is beautiful whatever she is :D

She is incredibly difficult to take pictures of when you want her to stay still! This was the best profifle one I got (plus one of her just being Arbie :P)

Suzette, thank you :) The more I look at her, the more I think either one or both of her parents were cross breeds!
Jacksdad, I will have a look at Jack to see if he is as good looking as Arbs :P
Erica

Post by Erica »

Her ears look very German Shepherd to me...she's gorgeous, no matter what breeds she is!
Delta, standard poodle, born 6/30/14