I'm one of THOSE people!!!

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

MissCarla

I'm one of THOSE people!!!

Post by MissCarla »

Bear was a great sport! He seemed a little perplexed, but now he thinks the frog costume is AWESOME because everyone makes such a fuss over him. :D Bless him, he lets me get away with murder! :lol:

Suzette

Re: I'm one of THOSE people!!!

Post by Suzette »

Aww, what a cute frog Bear is!! :D :D

Yeah, people get pretty polarized on the whole 'dressing up your dog' thing, but how very different is a costume from a sweater or jacket many wear on their dogs to keep them warm and/or dry? To each his own, I say and as long as the dog doesn't mind, nobody else should either! :wink:
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
Ari_RR

Post by Ari_RR »

:lol: :lol:
Keep an eye on those shoes - they are fair game for this frog ! :lol:
Ari, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Sept 2010 - Dec 2018.
Miles, Rhodesian Ridgeback, b. Nov 2018
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

My Annie does that little grin with her bottom teeth showing sometimes--- it cracks me and my family up every time she does it. :lol:
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
MissCarla

Post by MissCarla »

I love him! He just KNOWS he is sooooo handsome!
PikiPiki

Post by PikiPiki »

I'm one of those people too, lol. Your dog is so cute :D
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

Suzette wrote:Yeah, people get pretty polarized on the whole 'dressing up your dog' thing...
I would just urge people to not get so caught up in the idea of dressing their dog up that they neglect to "check with the dog" to make sure he/she is actually having fun. Not all dogs are ok with this at all.
Fundog wrote:My Annie does that little grin with her bottom teeth showing sometimes--- it cracks me and my family up every time she does it. :lol:
ya jack does that too sometimes. his buddy "big" jack (ya his buddy is named jack too) ran up to me the other day and gave me the most perfect sit and looked up at me with that little "grin" as if to say..."ok, where is my chicken I sat like a champ"