Neo- Rhodesian Ridgeback, 11 weeks
Dude- kitten, 5 months

:)

Albert and Gen, dad and mom
bendog

Re: Abby, Neo, and Dude

Post by bendog »

Aw how cute
I'm a sucker for pictures of dogs/cats all curled up asleep together!
Flyby

Post by Flyby »

Great pictures Abbyneo.

Neo is gorgeous, and very similar to my Odin. Odin had, (still has), a lighter complexion than the other pups, his ears and muzzle were less dark than the others, and much closer to the coat in colour. This is him at 10 weeks, a couple of days after I picked him up.

abbyneo

Post by abbyneo »

They do look alike, Flyby! His color does look unique! Neo has an extra whorl in her ridge, so it's not a thin line like others we've seen, but we just like to think she's special :). It almost looks like it's in the shape of a kitchen knife. I'll try to post a pic on photobucket. Excuse her ripping that box to shreds. http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... 6738_o.jpg

Abby and Dude are like, best friends. When I wasn't working and I stayed home with them all day, I would snap pictures of them together all the time. They work as a team, too..the other day my fiancee came home for lunch and found an ice cube tray and some itch cream chewed up (clearly by big teeth) on the floor. I know for sure that when we left for work, both of these things had been on the counter in the kitchen, so Dude must have made his way onto the counter, shoved the stuff down on to the floor
Suzette

Post by Suzette »

Loved your pictures! All your pets are beautiful. The one of Abbey & Dude sleeping together is priceless! :D
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
abbyneo

Post by abbyneo »

Aww thank you!! They're cute so people can't notice their bratty-ness as much. :lol:
Suzette

Post by Suzette »

abbyneo wrote:Aww thank you!! They're cute so people can't notice their bratty-ness as much. :lol:
:lol:
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
abbyneo

Post by abbyneo »

Not sure if anyone is still looking at this thread..buuuuut..this afternoon while the girls were sleeping, the fiancee and I took a BUNCH of pics of them and the kitten..I'm going to upload them to the photobucket, but I was SUPER proud of this one..photography is something that I've wanted to pursue for a long time, and I thought this one came out PERFECT..although I didn't do much...she just happened to be sitting just right for me :)

http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... neo106.jpg
WufWuf

Post by WufWuf »

Beautiful pictures I really love all the b/w ones, very cute animals you have there Abbyneo :)
Operant conditioning rocks but classical conditioning rules
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

Yep, people are still looking :lol: You're right; that one did turn out particularly right. Will you be having it blown up and framed? :D
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
abbyneo

Post by abbyneo »

Absolutely. I think we're going to pick the best one of each pet and make a space on our walls for our "kids" :) Thanks for commenting!
Ari_RR

Post by Ari_RR »

Great pictures!
When Ari was 3-4 months, he could also get away with murder on the street - so cute, everyone loved him.
But not anymore. Now it's actually the other way around, people are suspicious because of his size..
Ari, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Sept 2010 - Dec 2018.
Miles, Rhodesian Ridgeback, b. Nov 2018
abbyneo

Post by abbyneo »

Yes, when we first started taking her to the park and she didn't have any manners, she'd jump on people and I'd apologize and apologize for her and people would say "Oh, no, that's ok, she's so cute!" Now that she's about 30 pounds I think people would be less-ok with it, haha!
Flyby

Post by Flyby »

When Odin was a pup he had the annoying habit of grabbing people's message bags - you know? -The really thin plastic ones? Luckily we always managed to get him off before he ripped the bags and sent everybodies groceries rolling down the street - but you couldn't drop your guard for a second or he'd have another one grabbed. Young people, old people, busy people, you name it, their message bags all had 'Odin's' written on the side.

But apart from that, he was actually pretty good. Forgiven. :wink: