Annual bath time!!

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

emmabeth

Annual bath time!!

Post by emmabeth »

Sooooooo that time of year comes around again when I think, hold up a second, someone here smells DOGGY...

So the annual bathing commenced - (though, Errol gets bathed more like every six weeks!!)...

Kelda

"I am NOT impressed with this, at all! I shall write to my Union..."

"I suppose you think fooling about with the hairdryer is very clever. It isn't."

Errol

"Is this my best angle?"

"How 'bout this?"

"I can do cute too - also, little known fact, Tibetan Terriers have no eyes - I see by echo location!"

Ellie

"Yes. I am very beautiful. Worship me. Now."

"I also does 'windswept'"

Dilly and Rocky will make their appearances after they have been bathed (and yes, Kelda and Ellie do not get bathed all that frequently!!!) (Also, I did not take pics of a soggy errol as he requires too many hands to keep still when wet, and Ellie said shed go on strike if I DARED do someting so RUDE as to show her all soggy and undressed!!!)
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
chay

Re: Annual bath time!!

Post by chay »

Haha oh gosh they're gorgeous emmabeth!!
Kelda's expression is hilarious ..."we are NOT amused!"

Can't wait to see the rest of the brood :)
jamisond

Post by jamisond »

Aw, your dogs are beautiful! I have my hands full just giving one dog a bath. Violet wriggles out of my grasp and runs into the living room to rub herself on the couch. :roll: I don't know how you do it!
Violet Manilla -- 18 months
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Ooooh that didn't all happen in one day! Nooooooooo :lol: Errol takes nearly three hours to brush through, bathe and dry! Kelda takes ages to dry too (ellie is the quickest!). I did them over the course of three days!
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
jamisond

Post by jamisond »

Well, that makes more sense! :wink: Hopefully they don't end up outside in the mud after all of that work. I'm lucky with Violet in that respect, as her hair is so short she normally air dries. Although she could never give Fabio a run for his money like Ellie could!
Violet Manilla -- 18 months
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Those poor dogs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like how you took the time to take their pictures (except for the first one) before you brushed them, Emmabeth! :lol: :lol: :lol: In the first picture, Kelda is looking at you as to say "Please don't bath me! Please? Please?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown