Any guess on the breed mix?

Breed specific discussion of your favorite breed.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Dixies momma

Re: Any guess on the breed mix?

Post by Dixies momma »

i have a choc pit full blooded and the face structure resembles my pit. as for the ears i am thinking mixed with doberman? or with another whose ears stand like that. yeah i do believe God has a sense of humor. looks like she is in the inbetween stage of growing. my pit was cute when i got her at 6 weeks. then when she got to the point where her legs were long and her body small i called it the lanky stage which now shes out of. she will be 1 yr in january.
Jake n Dixies momma
OhioRuthie

Post by OhioRuthie »

Dixies momma wrote:i have a choc pit full blooded and the face structure resembles my pit. as for the ears i am thinking mixed with doberman? or with another whose ears stand like that. yeah i do believe God has a sense of humor. looks like she is in the inbetween stage of growing. my pit was cute when i got her at 6 weeks. then when she got to the point where her legs were long and her body small i called it the lanky stage which now shes out of. she will be 1 yr in january.
She does look just like yours down to the white on the chest except for the ears..wow!
============================================
My goal is to become the kind of person my pets think I am

My websites:
http://www.freewebs.com/ruthiesfanpages

My macaw said I'm a good girl and I believe him 8)
Dixies momma

Post by Dixies momma »

that was my first thought when i saw the pic. made me think of my dixie but in the inbetween lanky stage. i think her ears stood out a bit but not as big. it flops over more now.lol i will have to update the pix soon. working on my business website that is taking most of my time.
how is your pup doing now. hope all is well.
Jake n Dixies momma
OhioRuthie

Post by OhioRuthie »

Dixies momma wrote:that was my first thought when i saw the pic. made me think of my dixie but in the inbetween lanky stage. i think her ears stood out a bit but not as big. it flops over more now.lol i will have to update the pix soon. working on my business website that is taking most of my time.
how is your pup doing now. hope all is well.
She was adopted yesterday and heard from the family this morning..she slept with her new 'mom' last night and they just love each other so much..such a great ending for a sad situation. Hug your pups for me :-)
============================================
My goal is to become the kind of person my pets think I am

My websites:
http://www.freewebs.com/ruthiesfanpages

My macaw said I'm a good girl and I believe him 8)