Golden-Chow mix

Breed specific discussion of your favorite breed.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Simba

Re: Golden-Chow mix

Post by Simba »

Ours is 74.5 lbs. and where he pulls, you go! Especially me because I had a stroke and my balance is not great. I will begin from square one, day one, and start all over again. Have a great vacation and I am guessing even with your friend's help Buddy will need a little refresher course when you are home. Have you ever used the Bach Flower Essence, "Rescue Remedy"? It is made up of five flower essences designed to keep our emotions balanced. I often give it to Simba (not a drug, no side effects) when he is experiencing a stressful situation. I put 10 drops in his water so whenever he takes a sip of water throughout the day he gets a little "calm".
My Best Buddy...
ilovedogz

Post by ilovedogz »

I've never heard of it. Where can I get some :D and what exactly is it?
Simba

Post by Simba »

Whole Foods or any natural food store will carry it. Bach (the company name - the originator, actually) Flower Essences. You want a bottle of "Rescue Remedy". By the way, our entire family uses it when we travel, go to the MD's, when my mom comes for a visit, etc.

Rescue Remedy is merely a compilation of five essences of flowers known for a calming effect. Look up "Flower Essences" or "Rescue Remedy" on line and you will find tons of info.

FYI: Simba has no fleas for this reason too. I use a flower essence mix called "Flea Free" from Green Hope Farms. The people are fabulous and very knowledgeable with enormous integrity and very helpful.

I hope this info is useful.
My Best Buddy...