What is she??

Breed specific discussion of your favorite breed.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

jessixerin

What is she??

Post by jessixerin »

My boyfriend and I have had Allie for about a week. She was running in the road where I work and we found out that she belonged to the people across the street, but they did not want her. We took her home and absolutely adore her! We guess that she is about 2-3 months old and weighs between 5-8 pounds. We are pretty sure she has at least some Pit Bull in her and possibly some American Bulldog, but I wanted the opinions of people who are more familiar with those breeds.
JudyN

Re: What is she??

Post by JudyN »

She looks like a Staffordshire Bull Terrier to me - but I don't know how common they are in the US (we don't see Pit Bulls in England as they are banned - if they are anything like the Staffies I have met, unjustifiably so).

She's very sweet!
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Wes

Post by Wes »

Definitely looks pit bull terrier to me! I think if she had any Am Bulldog in her, she'd be a bit bigger. She's adorable, I love that second photo! Look at that face, who could resist? :lol:
misskris

Post by misskris »

so cute! she is kind of tiny to be am. bulldog X pit. My friend's am. bulldog pup was over 25 lbs. at 3 months. :) she's adorable!
kris
doggylover6

Post by doggylover6 »

She looks like a Pitbull or Staffordshire Bull Terrier to me :D