Both Dogs Learned What The What Pointing To The Crate Means

Share your experience and tell us how using positive reinforcement training methods has changed yours and your dogs' lives.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Christie

Both Dogs Learned What The What Pointing To The Crate Means

Post by Christie »

The Learned to Go in their Crate when I point in it and I started last night and didn't have to say anything. :D
Fundog

Re: Both Dogs Learned What The What Pointing To The Crate Means

Post by Fundog »

Good job-- so how did you teach them?
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
Christie

Re: Both Dogs Learned What The What Pointing To The Crate Means

Post by Christie »

Betsy is easier to train and Dutchie just followed her I use the cue word in and I switched their crate so I have crate so have to open the crate door before I let them in to the house for the evening after their final trip out side for the evening since Dutchie likes to run all over the house whenever possible.if I let her What they need for Christmas is toys to excersie their minds especially on the days they have to stay in the house for long periods due to thunderstorms and sleet and snow thats when the get get boars to the point that I can't do anything with them because they want to go out side to play with my neighbor's dog it's a good thing that our yards are fenced. that way if I'm not out there to supervise them then they can visit with out with any issues but the guy next store is out in the yard working in the yard part of the time before the heat wave that gets higher in the mid to late afternoon.