Live chats on new season? *edit

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

leslie123

Live chats on new season? *edit

Post by leslie123 »

Is Victoria going to come on and hold live chats as she's done in the past?
I'm watching the brand new show of the season now and how I wish I could reach through the tv and strangle the owner of Ginger. I was soo disappointed to see one of the "real housewives" on the show in the first place, but I adore Victoria and can't get enough of watching her in action with dogs. It inspires me to be the best owner I can be. I have to say though, this owner is even more horrible than I expected. She is arguing with almost everything Victoria is trying to teach her, and she's so busy running all over new york showing off Victoria that I hardly recognize it as a dog training show. I really hope the rest of the season focuses more on training. I'm an avid fan of the show and Victoria which is why I feel compelled to leave some honest feedback. I hope it comes across in that spirit.

*EDIT - I found the post about questions and posted there, thank you.
footsieb

Re: Live chats on new season? *edit

Post by footsieb »

I am hoping that the regular type of episodes will be back, however, I found this one hysterical. A definitely interesting start of the season. Victoria shows just how bad some can get with spoiling their pups. I vow that I will never, ever accuse my husband of spoiling his pug again.

I did find the part about too much protein in dogs diets as being detremental to them. Thanks for the laughs, Victoria :lol: . And now back to business?
BoardHost
Site Admin

Re: Live chats on new season? *edit

Post by BoardHost »

Episode chat for this episode is available at viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9390.
BoardHost