I watched both Episodes Today

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Christie

I watched both Episodes Today

Post by Christie »

I like the fact that when Victoria used the whistle on the recall my parents won't like it but I do. :D
dontpugme

Re: I watched both Episodes Today

Post by dontpugme »

Are you talking about the Dog Spinster episode? I saw that and Untamed and Untrained this morning too. Max has a pretty good recall already but my dad and I can whistle pretty well and max responds if we do the same whistle everytime. We also use the same whistle when we get separated in the grocery store and one of us has forgotten our cell phones. :lol:
--dontpugme
Christie

Post by Christie »

dontpugme wrote:Are you talking about the Dog Spinster episode? I saw that and Untamed and Untrained this morning too. Max has a pretty good recall already but my dad and I can whistle pretty well and max responds if we do the same whistle everytime. We also use the same whistle when we get separated in the grocery store and one of us has forgotten our cell phones. :lol:
I sure am
Christie

Post by Christie »

Christie wrote:
dontpugme wrote:Are you talking about the Dog Spinster episode? I saw that and Untamed and Untrained this morning too. Max has a pretty good recall already but my dad and I can whistle pretty well and max responds if we do the same whistle everytime. We also use the same whistle when we get separated in the grocery store and one of us has forgotten our cell phones. :lol:
I sure am
I sure Am