HOW TO FIND THE DVDs IN EUROPE, PLEASE!!!

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

StellaGreece

HOW TO FIND THE DVDs IN EUROPE, PLEASE!!!

Post by StellaGreece »

Hi all, I am Stella from Greece and have 4 dogs not purebread but just as smart and lovely pals.
They are all 2,5 the mom and 1,5 the kids years old and I have just started training....and I desperately need the DVDs to see the details each time to do things better.
I did it all to get the DVDs (amazon, etc) but its impossible to find and purchase the dvds of the show and I mean all of them. I would appreciate your suggestions as much this site and the show exist to save our lives in a way.
dontpugme

Re: HOW TO FIND THE DVDs IN EUROPE, PLEASE!!!

Post by dontpugme »

Have you tried the Animal Planet Store? They only have US season 1 at the moment. I bought it last year. I don't know what the policy is about shipping overseas is though.....

http://store.discovery.com/detail.php?p ... =discovery
--dontpugme
StellaGreece

Post by StellaGreece »

dontpugme wrote:Have you tried the Animal Planet Store? They only have US season 1 at the moment. I bought it last year. I don't know what the policy is about shipping overseas is though.....

http://store.discovery.com/detail.php?p ... =discovery
Thanks for the suggestion. I contacted them but I got no answer. It's getting hopeless... The show is on air now in Greece, off to watch it. Many thanks again.
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

Hi Stella,

Unfortunately, the IMOTD DVDs are currently only available in Region 1 format NTSC through the Animal Planet website as previously mentioned. My suggestion would be to contact the network airing the show in Greece, as they may be able to produce or provide DVD copies for sale.

Best of luck,
BoardHost