Question and comment

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

doxielover

Question and comment

Post by doxielover »

Are the new episodes on line? My DVR decided to only tape the first 15 minutes of Saturday night's episode. Anywhere else I can see it or does anyone know when it will repeat again?

I LOVED the eye roll Victoria did at the beginning of the show when she asked where they got the dobie from. The owner said, "I saw an add in the classifieds...." and that's when she rolled her eyes. LOVED IT! :roll:
Noobs

Re: Question and comment

Post by Noobs »

I don't know where you are but I'm in New York and here the episodes repeat the following Saturday morning at 10am. My DVR missed the terrier episode a few weeks ago and I was able to see it the next week.
doxielover

Post by doxielover »

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check that out.
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

Some cable affiliates are showing It's Me or the Dog via their On Demand features. It's up to each individual market, however, so be sure to check your own listings.
BoardHost
sjlttltgr7

Post by sjlttltgr7 »

how do you train a one year old miniture pincher to stay off the coffee table when she does not alway go on the coffee table when you are home?
OhioRuthie

Post by OhioRuthie »

doxielover wrote:Are the new episodes on line? My DVR decided to only tape the first 15 minutes of Saturday night's episode. Anywhere else I can see it or does anyone know when it will repeat again?

I LOVED the eye roll Victoria did at the beginning of the show when she asked where they got the dobie from. The owner said, "I saw an add in the classifieds...." and that's when she rolled her eyes. LOVED IT! :roll:
My DVR has been doing that randomly...its better since I realized the cats had the plub halfway out..but it still stops on a show on ocassion...but not constantly like it was...check the plugs in the back of it and the plug into the outlet.
============================================
My goal is to become the kind of person my pets think I am

My websites:
http://www.freewebs.com/ruthiesfanpages

My macaw said I'm a good girl and I believe him 8)
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

sjlttltgr7 wrote:how do you train a one year old miniture pincher to stay off the coffee table when she does not alway go on the coffee table when you are home?
Hiya,

Your question would be better asked in the Training Advice section of the forum, where you would need to give lots more detail about your dogs life and typical day to day routine.

In short though, you can't teach a dog to NOT do something he or she finds rewarding when left unsupervised and free to choose to do that thing.
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant