Atlanta area scouting

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Simba

Atlanta area scouting

Post by Simba »

From the website it appeared that Victoria was scouting for dogs she might be able to help in the Atlanta area yet I could not find any information with regards to when and where to bring my puppy who would be great on the show and would help lots of others who are trying to train their puppies.

Any information on the "It's Me or the Dog" audition in Atlanta?
cookielover96

Post by cookielover96 »

Yeah actually if you go on your email and compose a message to [email protected] with the NAMES and AGES of all household members CONTACT INFO, CITY of residence & DOG ISSUES. They will maybe select you to be on the show and they will probually send you more information on what to do.

(Just if you may ask how I know this. LOL) I know this because if you go to animalplanet.com and click on IMOTD you'll maybe see all the information you need or go to itsmeorthedog.com. I would have sighned up to be in the show but unfortunatly I live in California... :cry: So good luck and hope to see you on T.V. :D
Simba

thank you

Post by Simba »

will check it out - thanks a million

i am working with a trainer now; however, we are thinking perhaps we need a more experienced trainer like victoria to save this rescue puppy from being rehomed.
My Best Buddy...
cookielover96

Post by cookielover96 »

Ok glad i can HELP.. :D