Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.
Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:27 am
I find the show very entertaining, and my dogs do too. They watch every episode with me. They never show any interest in the TV other than when Its Me or the Dog is on.
- Posts: 1111
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:07 am
- Location: South Florida
- Posts: 3874
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:31 am
- Location: A little gambling town in the high desert
Yep, that is pretty cute. It certainly brought a smile to my day, thanks for sharing!
- Posts: 3397
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:31 am
- Location: Pennsylvania
That is soooooooo cute!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:22 am
And I bet they are very smart dogs..... lol,,, That is very cute..
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:31 am
- Location: Feasterville PA
That's really the best!! Thanks for sharing!!
My goal in life is to be as good as a person my dog already thinks I am. -author unknown
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:35 pm
- Location: L.A. California
AWWWWWWW that is adorable!!!!!!
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:01 pm
What great pictures!!!!
We love Victoria as well. I work with dogs as a part time job...I have learned so much from here. My parents just got a puppy so they have been watching Victoria as well.