UK show

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

jem

UK show

Post by jem »

hi there. My name is Jem and I am owned by my 2 Utonagan boys, Itoga and Nanuq...
just registered here so I thought I would intriduce myself :D

I am desperatly wondering if/when there will be a new season of the UK version of the show? I am very keen to apply as am having some issues with one of my dogs howling as well as destroying and messing my house while myself and my partner are at work.....can anyone tell me?
[img]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/jempeta/signature.jpg[/img]

www.britishutonagan.com
maximoo

Post by maximoo »

Victoria has moved to the US (Atlanta Georgia) and films IMOTD in America now. I have not heard of her filming in the UK anymore. If I am wrong I will be corrected.
Gershep1

Post by Gershep1 »

maximoo wrote:Victoria has moved to the US (Atlanta Georgia) and films IMOTD in America now. I have not heard of her filming in the UK anymore. If I am wrong I will be corrected.
That Victoria has moved to the USA is pretty shocking news, but I guess that explains why the first season of US IMOTD cases all seemed to be in southern locations. I hope that changes.
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

Victoria has lived in the US since 1999. She went to the UK to film the first 4 seasons of IMOTD in 2005. As of now, there are no plans for another UK season of IMOTD, though Victoria is working on a number of projects both in the UK and the US.
BoardHost
Smillin'Sammy

Post by Smillin'Sammy »

Sounds like your dog has seperation anxiety.
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Jem if you visit the Methods section and ask your question and give lots of details people will be able to help you.

The original post was a month ago but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.