Red & Jasper ( Baby Ellie )

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

clairefoster

Red & Jasper ( Baby Ellie )

Post by clairefoster »

I would personally like to thank Victoria for all the fantastic help and priceless advise that we received during the filming of our episode. Red has become a far calmer Labrador and is now Ellies best friend and can be found with Ellie most of the time. He does still react to other dogs whist out on walks but no where near as badly as before despite being attached on a number of occasions by other dogs. Jasper is still a well behaved dog but his barking is still a slight problem but again is fantastic with Ellie. We are now having problems with Oscar who is not tolerant of Ellie at all and we now have to exclude him from the room whenver Ellie is around. The Labs are collectively better all round now and regularly have been camping with us in the past year.
Chris & I are eternally grateful for the difference Victorias advise has made to our family.

As for the program in general whilst filming we argued the fact that the show should be an hour long. So like minded people who need advise could take the methods shown and apply them to their dogs. As the BBC has proven there is a viewing base to be had as shown with their Dog Borstal.