Series 3 and TEO!

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

loza123

Series 3 and TEO!

Post by loza123 »

This might be a bit late because victorias filming Series 4 but in the last episode of Series 3 and Teo the poo eating dog .What happen because i missed it because it was not in our T.V mag so can any one Remember what happen and how victoria deal with him and stop him the advice would be great!
clairefoster

series 3 and teo

Post by clairefoster »

Hi there,
I don't remember if it showed how Victoria dealt with that particular dog, but I think it may be different methods for different dogs depending on why the dog is doing it in the first place.
Red our lab was doing it before Victoria came along and although it wasn't shown on the programme, (half an hour wasn't long enough to show everything that was wrong with the dogs!) We found that with the extra excercise and stimulation Red just stopped doing it. Apparently it was some kind of stress or frustration thing.
We also tried something called deter which you can buy from pet shops for about a fiver.
Obviously I dont know your situation but I hope that helps.
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

To my knowledge, the Teo episode hasn't actually aired yet, and should be included with the 4th season, which begins in March. The description of the episode is on the C4 website, but I don't think it aired.

Best,
BoardHost