Victoria in New Jersey?

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Banjo208

Victoria in New Jersey?

Post by Banjo208 »

Does anyone know if Victoria lived in New Jersey (USA) about 7 years ago? I remember a young woman with a small baby and a husband who was an actor coming to my church for a few months. She was a dog trainer and British and said that she was going back to the UK to pitch a show. I am 95% sure that this young woman and Victoria are one and the same.

If they are indeed, I am so glad that she succeeded and I hope it continues. :D
pupsrluv

well..

Post by pupsrluv »

I read in her bio that on animal planet site that Victoria expanded her business and created Dog Trainers of New Jersey

"In 2002 Victoria expanded her business and created Dog Trainers of New Jersey, earning further acclaim as one of the nation's top dog trainers. She has also worked as a volunteer adoption counselor for the ASPCA, and her dog-related writings have been published in numerous magazines and journals. She has appeared on countless talk shows, news broadcasts and radio shows as a dog training expert."

http://animal.discovery.com/convergence ... o/bio.html

so that might be her!! that would be sooo amazing and from your description it sure sounds like her!! your right! she's absolutely successful because of her talent, passion, and her positive training. i actually have had a fear of dogs for quite some time (been bitten) but her show has gradually allowed me to feel confident and comfortable with dogs. in time, hopefully i'll get over my fear and adopt a dog =)
~~ love, Karen.
Banjo208

Post by Banjo208 »

Hi Karen - I have been away for awhile. Thank you so much for the info and now I am really sure that I met Victoria when she was living in NJ.
Victoria
Site Admin

Post by Victoria »

Yep, I think that was me. We attended church in Tenafly, NJ and loved it there.
trevor williams

Harley

Post by trevor williams »

Hi Vic, just witnessed yet another miracle this time with what appeared to be a small white and black horse named Harley, but i never doubt you anymore surely you must be one of the wisest women alive today if not thee wisest, though i know nothing of your past i do nevertheless see a great man standing with you there, how lucky all your friends must be to share their lives with the likes of you, and your child(ren) the most fortunate in perhaps centuries to say nothing of that lucky canine, your a blessing to everything you touch and influence, a most fantastic role model for women today, would it be cruel or would it just be honest to admit i dream for your return to singledom followed by a knock and even a bark at the door, hasnt my wait been long enough.

So inspiring to once again see you and watch your magic both with pets and with people, seek not worldly greatness for your children but only Truth and wisdom, for the world is in desperate need of enlightened leaders and especially female for many are suffering and in confusion and held captive by the self-seeking.

Always and forever your fan and servant
dogs are tremendous
but Victoria is stupendous!
DogzRule1996

Hey!!!

Post by DogzRule1996 »

Hey!!! Even though I'm only 12, I really want to meet Victoria, too! Just not with my dog though. He's a bit aggressive to strangers (people that he doesn't know). VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
(¯`'•.¸(¸.•'´ ¯)
♫♪(¯` ¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.• ¯)♫♪
(¯`'•. --=-_Stop Animal Cruelty Now!_-=-- `'• .¸_)
(_¸-_(_¸.•'´*♫♪♫♪*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
(._¸.•'´`'• .Â.=-¸_)
DogzRule1996

Now I'M sad

Post by DogzRule1996 »

All this doggy business reminds me of my old dog. No, not old as in he's old. Old as in my dog that I had just about 3 years ago. We gave up on him. He was a sweet dog just a year old, but when we dog him, he had no fur on both thighs. My mom asked why it was like that, and they told her that it was because he had been sleeping on it and the fur fell off as if a magnet was attracting it or something, so we got him. After a few weeks, he started scratching and bleeding. We gave up on him and took him back to the shelter. Then my dad came home and screamed at us for taking him back, so we brought him back the next day. Unfortunately, after many vet visits and hundreds of dollars used to help him, we gave up on him. I had only known him for 2 months, and I was only 7 or 8... It was tough giving up on him, and till this day I still occasionally cry about his loss like how I am now... :cry:
(¯`'•.¸(¸.•'´ ¯)
(._¸.•'´`'• .Â.=-¸_)
DogzRule1996

oops

Post by DogzRule1996 »

OOPS
i posted the same thing twice
(¯`'•.¸(¸.•'´ ¯)
(._¸.•'´`'• .Â.=-¸_)