what does vitoria drive?

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

i_luv_my_pups

what does vitoria drive?

Post by i_luv_my_pups »

I was wondering what kind of car Victoria drives here in the u.s.? it looked sortof like a mini cooper to me but then again I've only seen 1 before and i don't remember it well.
lablver2

Post by lablver2 »

Actually she is driving a black chevrolet corvette that I suspect to actually be a C6 LS2 Convertible. I do not know if that is it. I do though know it is a corvette.

The owners of the boxers in the first episode had drove the yellow mini cooper. This was not Victoria's car though. The corvette was.
Belgian: 6 year old English Chocolate Labrador Retriever.
"The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog"-Carrie Underwood
i_luv_my_pups

Post by i_luv_my_pups »

oh! thnx so much!
lablver2

Post by lablver2 »

no problem. If you have any more questions about the car please fell free to ask me and I will try to help you out
Hope

Post by Hope »

Being an ace dog trainer must pay well; Victoria always drives the most incredible cars!
lablver2

Post by lablver2 »

The red car she had was a Jaguar E-series and it is a very expensive and rare car from what I have been told.

Makes me sometimes wonder if I am choosing the wrong career path. K9 officer or dog trainer or animal behaviorist. LOL
Gershep1

Post by Gershep1 »

lablver2 wrote:The red car she had was a Jaguar E-series and it is a very expensive and rare car from what I have been told.

Makes me sometimes wonder if I am choosing the wrong career path. K9 officer or dog trainer or animal behaviorist. LOL
:lol: My first serious boyfriend when I was in college (back when dinosaurs ruled the earth) had an E Jag, but it always seemed to have some problem or another. Temperamental car. I still love Jags though, but I'm more into the sedans now.
lablver2

Post by lablver2 »

Believe it or not but I am a truck kind of girl. I love my lifted 2005 Excursion. It gets 7 miles to the gallon but heck I love that gas hog. Now don't ask me what I spend on gas every week because you would drop dead but let me tell you It's a good feeling being high up in the air. I drove my truck from my home in Southern Ca all the way to Montana. I had a bunch of kids who kept on asking if it was a monster truck. Ha Ha Ha. That's right. And no one messes with a girl with a lifted truck and a english lab in the back seat anyways.

I also love my two Jeep Wranglers. Belgian likes them too but I am scared to bring him for a ride when I have the soft top off
muddrum

Post by muddrum »

lablver2 wrote:Actually she is driving a black chevrolet corvette that I suspect to actually be a C6 LS2 Convertible. I do not know if that is it. I do though know it is a corvette.
I wonder how she likes the Vet compared to the Jag? She also had to learn to drive on the opposite side of the road here in the USA compared to Britain. I would be scared to death to switch sides! I've been driving for 41 years must be hardwired in my brain by now.
lablver2

Post by lablver2 »

Oh I don't know. I would personally love crusing down PCH in both cars. I would be scared to death though to all of a sudden switch sides. Of course I would make time and learn it. I took time to learn spanish ( ok I am still trying to learn it but I am trying) but cars are more of a passion then mine so I would be out there every day trying to pick it up.

Hmm now I am craving adrive down PCH maybe I will go next weekend in my big old gas hog. I will have to get a picture of it with Belgian next to it to show you guys. I love my truck almost as much as I love my dog. Of course Belgian doesn't cost me $300 a week to feed. Lol
FraminghamFan

What year is the Red E-type?

Post by FraminghamFan »

Love the show and especially the shots of Victoria in the jag. As a Jag owner myself (1967 1/2 pale primrose, (yellow) left hand drive, Open 2 seater (roadster), I'd love to know the details on her burgandy right hand drive OTC...

It looks VERY close in year to mine....1967? 68? 69?

Awesome show, host and Car! you've helped us a ton with our Chocolate lab, Lola!
Victoria
Site Admin

Post by Victoria »

Ah the magic of television. Unfortunately I don't own either a Jag or a Corvette - these are just the cars lent to us for the show. I have a very sensible soccer mom minivan to haul around kids and dogs - much more practical.
FraminghamFan

Practicality

Post by FraminghamFan »

100% understood, though I am a bit crushed...LOL! Keep up the great work!
thenerdycyclist

Post by thenerdycyclist »

Heh...I must also admit that I'm a bit crushed. As a female car geek, I think it's awesome to see another female driving cool cars! Oh well, c'est la vie. Keep up the good work!
lablver2

Post by lablver2 »

thenerdycyclist wrote:Heh...I must also admit that I'm a bit crushed. As a female car geek, I think it's awesome to see another female driving cool cars! Oh well, c'est la vie. Keep up the good work!
It is nice to see another female Car geek lol. I am guilty too. I am more into the Gas Hogs though. I just love my excursion and my jeeps. In fact I am going to paint my '95 Jeep Wrangler hot pink with checkers going from the top and fading in about the middle of the jeep. I don't know when I will do it. I am doing that with the 95 Jeep and with the 83 Jeep I am lifting it. Heck I might even lift the 95 after I paint it. My Truck is already lifted though.