Shocked

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

lablver2

Shocked

Post by lablver2 »

I took my neice last night to see Beverley Hills Chihuahua and was so shocked at what I saw during the previews. The previews gave an inside look to IMOTD. It was like to episodes quickly summarized iin one. I was even more shocked at the audience in the theatre. Most of the people were saying I am going to have to watch that. That looks cool,etc.

After last night Victoria got even more fans and people agreed with her in like a quick 2 minutes. It was amazing and funny. I was in my seat excited to watch that. Has anyone else seen it?

By the way I reccomend everyone to go see Beverley Hills Chihuahua. It really does promote adopting. That being said I have to finsh my chores around my house then I will go watch the new episode on my DVR. I saw the end of the episode and I like what I see.
Belgian: 6 year old English Chocolate Labrador Retriever.
"The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog"-Carrie Underwood
Yoshi

Post by Yoshi »

It's interesting that you mentioned this. Earlier today, I was browsing the Groomer to Groomer forums and someone posted this:

http://www.bestfriends.org/video/bev_hi ... layer.html

I didn't realize that this movie was bringing so much attention to the needs of dogs. Simply fantastic! A victory for adoption AND positive training! :D

I may need to go see this movie now :wink:
~J.C.
Future Groomer ^-^
lablver2

Post by lablver2 »

It was awesome. I honestly loved the movie. Papi was rescued actually somewhat close to my home. It is true he was adopted the day before he was euthanized. The whole movie was about adoption and how sometimes dressing your dog can become ridiculous. At the end of the movie it even said how you should rescue a dog/puppy.

It was so cute though. I was watching the IMOTD preview and this kid in a wheelchair looks at his father and says I have to watch that dad. This kind of promotion of positive training will hopefully stop the traditional methods that us Americans may sometimes see.

I was very happy with this disney movie and it made it even more special for me that I saw Victoria in the preview before the movie started.
Maddie'sMom

Post by Maddie'sMom »

I was late to the movie, so I missed the previews. That's really awesome!!
I was happy about the little piece at the end of the movie about being responsible about adopting a dog! I real big plus for Disney!! :D
lablver2

Post by lablver2 »

I loved that little peice too. Do you guys go to Edwards or something owned my Regal Cinemas? We go to Edwards so I am wondering if it is something done by the company that runs the movie theatres. It was really cool to watch though