Victoria, where did you get that t-shirt?

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

crbrooks4192

Victoria, where did you get that t-shirt?

Post by crbrooks4192 »

Just saw an episode where you were working with the dalmation that bit people and would steal food. You were wearing a t-shirt with a boston terrier on it. I have to have one! Anybody know where I can get one? Thanks.
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

This has been asked before with not the greatest outcome unfortunately...
BoardHost wrote:We believe the Boston Terrier T-shirts Victoria wears on the show were from Urban Outfitters in the UK, as the tag says 'Urban renewal' on the back, but we can’t be sure. On the label it has two numbers: RN#77600 and the CA#45831. The front of the t-shirt says 'le petite monster,’ the little monster!

A brief internet search for those two numbers came up with a difficult-to-reach company called http://www.bhcompany.com/.

It appears the shirts are no longer stocked by Urban Outfitters in the UK. Sorry we don't have more info.
If that info helps you find any elsewhere, then good luck!
crbrooks4192

Post by crbrooks4192 »

thanks for the help
SBT_Lover

Post by SBT_Lover »

How sad! I've been trying to find that out ever since I saw her wear the green one for the first time. Then when I saw the purple, I was CONVINCED I had to have one. I guess not :(
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Pft... you folk give up to easy!

Get a (copyright free) photo of a boston, get a similar tshirt, go to a place that prints photos on to tshirts!
SBT_Lover

Post by SBT_Lover »

Yeah, we could...but it's just not the same! It would be a random knock off shirt that probably wasn't printed as well :( Other than that, should I get truly desperate...it's not that bad of an idea!