Wondering if anyone else has noticed in the U.S.?

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Ry

Wondering if anyone else has noticed in the U.S.?

Post by Ry »

I'm not too sure if anyone has noticed this or not, but here in the U.S. the show hasn't been airing a varied amount of episodes. For the past week, it's been the same few episodes. I mean, I enjoy watching the show regardless, but I would like to know if I'm just crazy or just have bad luck with air times.
Maddie'sMom

Post by Maddie'sMom »

I very much agree!!
I love the show, but I wish I could see more episodes that the labs and Tallulah the crestie... :P
Winterwish

Post by Winterwish »

I only recently became aware of Victoria's program so I can't really say.
Maybe you could write or e-mail Animal Planet about it?
Ry

Post by Ry »

Hm, I doubt messaging them would do anything. I don't mind watching a rerun or anything, I just wish they showed more than the same 7 episodes.
SassMcG

Post by SassMcG »

I set up my DVR to record every episode and I did notice that they are showing some episodes independently as 30 minute shows and then sometimes they show two of the 30 minute shows as one 60 minute show. My DVR picks them all up because it thinks they are different episodes.

But either way, I love this show and have only been watching it for a week now. I am hooked now!
Mollysmom

Post by Mollysmom »

I believe its because Animal Planet has just recently begun airing the show, I've seen several but only because anytime I'm surfing and find her I stop!
I've seen significantly more than you've indicated however I agree that they play repeats FAR too often! lol, I suggest you go to Animal Planet's website and check on IMOTD air times
~* Proud Mommy of a Mix Breed *~
[url=http://www.myspace.com/mollymae2004]Molly's Myspace Page[/url]
"If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either." - Unknown
patty

Post by patty »

I am a new member, my name is Patty. I watch the show at diffrent times also and yes there are reruns. I still learn something when watching (or it just clicks)

This Sat. are back to back shows coming!!! Hope this fall new season maybe new shows well be aired.
patty