LAST SERIES STARTS THIS WEEK More 4 @ 10.30 am (JUNE 08)

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

louisa

LAST SERIES STARTS THIS WEEK More 4 @ 10.30 am (JUNE 08)

Post by louisa »

The last of the IMOD is on More 4 at 10.30 am.
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

Slight correction to the above - the show will air weekdays in the UK on More4 at 10:15am (note the time difference).

Thank you,
BoardHost
louisa

Post by louisa »

Sorry I was told 10.30am but I was also told that we were going to be on this Thursday, yep it wasn't us !!!!!!
ormitrisu

last of series......

Post by ormitrisu »

:( :cry: I hope that is a false rumor...I live in Baltimore, Md., America; I watch the show on Saturday nights at 9 PM (eastern standart or Eastern Daylight Savings time) with reruns in the morning on Animal Planet. I would truly hate to think that this wonderful/sensitive/educational show is going to end. I have learned so much about humane and loving ways to train dogs..in the past, my dogs have always ruled me. Now I now why and watching the show has enlightened me to a ways to make my dogs actually happier.
thank you Victoria...please don't leave
Penny
I wish I could personally empty all 'pounds' and keep and love all those pets
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

For the sake of clarity, the shows in the UK vs the US break down as follows:

All of the episodes airing currently on Animal Planet in the US are shows that were shot over the past 3 years in the UK - 4 seasons in total. Animal Planet (US) has bought and is airing all of those episodes. I believe there are still a few new ones yet to air (new to the US market).

In the UK, Victoria has finished shooting new IMOTD episodes for the time being. The final (4th) season was split in half by the UK broadcaster (Channel 4) - the first 8 episodes were aired last year, and the final 8 are currently being shown on More 4 in the UK.

While there are no plans for future episodes to be shot in the UK, fruitful discussions are ongoing at this time to shoot more episodes of IMOTD in the US by Animal Planet US, which may or may not eventually be shown in the UK as well.

Meanwhile, Victoria has been working on a new show for CBS in the US which begins July 10th at 8pm EST, called 'Greatest American Dog,' on which she serves as a judge in an American Idol-with-dogs-type of format. More info can be found on this site's homepage and News page.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
BoardHost
griffin

Post by griffin »

BoardHost wrote:For the sake of clarity, the shows in the UK vs the US break down as follows:

All of the episodes airing currently on Animal Planet in the US are shows that were shot over the past 3 years in the UK - 4 seasons in total. Animal Planet (US) has bought and is airing all of those episodes. I believe there are still a few new ones yet to air (new to the US market).

In the UK, Victoria has finished shooting new IMOTD episodes for the time being. The final (4th) season was split in half by the UK broadcaster (Channel 4) - the first 8 episodes were aired last year, and the final 8 are currently being shown on More 4 in the UK.

While there are no plans for future episodes to be shot in the UK, fruitful discussions are ongoing at this time to shoot more episodes of IMOTD in the US by Animal Planet US, which may or may not eventually be shown in the UK as well.

Meanwhile, Victoria has been working on a new show for CBS in the US which begins July 10th at 8pm EST, called 'Greatest American Dog,' on which she serves as a judge in an American Idol-with-dogs-type of format. More info can be found on this site's homepage and News page.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
'

Thank you, that helps a ton. I also live in the Baltimore area, (US) and have recently come across her shows being aired here on Animal Planet. I can not tell you how helpful those shows have been to my family and my self, especially my dog. :lol: With her tips and training technique, Eddie has enhanced our lives that much more and I can envision having the perfect companion for years to come.

Thank you to Victoria for bringing her techniques to the television.