Chaos died today....

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

simpleprincess

Post by simpleprincess »

Im new too and im so very sorry. :cry:
chaospunx

Post by chaospunx »

Hi,
Thanks so much to everyone for their kind words. They go such a long way and are so comforting, so a huge big thankyou.
Its now been 4 weeks since we lost Chaos and although we're still utterley devastated we have given a home to a 12 month old Bull Terrier who we've called 'Borstal' He had been living in a cage in someones garden for the last 3 months so he's very happy to be with us.
There's nothing in the world that can even start to replace Chaos but Borstal has definitely brought some happiness and laughter back into our house.
One thing is for sure, Chaos would have loved him :o)
Thanks again to you all,
Ruby xxx
ormitrisu

Re: Chaos died today....

Post by ormitrisu »

chaospunx wrote:Just to let you know that Chaos died this morning. He was only 2 1/2. He had kidney failure, there was nothing anyone could do as there was already too many toxins in his body, everything just kinda gave up. He only had one kidney and it was only half the size it should have been.
Can't really find appropriate words to describe how we feel, he didn't deserve it and neither did we. I loved my boy more than I like most people and that will never change.
For those that had the pleasure of knowing him I don't really need to say anything else cos they know for themselves how mint he was.
Another light goes out in the world....run free boy
Ruby, Phil n Mollie-Rose xxx
I loved that show..Chaos was someone else again. My sympathy's are with you. I know that won't replace him for you..I know what it is to lose a life-love way too early. Penny :shock: :cry:
I wish I could personally empty all 'pounds' and keep and love all those pets
derfy121

*gas*

Post by derfy121 »

OMG I am so sorry!! I remember that episode...

What a beautiful dog!

R.I.P.
Chaos
I don't need ADT...I have a GSD...German Shepherd Dog
Chloe&Atlas'smom

Post by Chloe&Atlas'smom »

I am so sorry to hear that Chaos is gone. He was such a handsome guy! I hope your new puppy will be a good buddy for you.
ckranz

Post by ckranz »

My belated sympathy's for you and your family. The Chaos episode is one of my favorite episodes. He looked very special at the end.

Words cannot express my own sorrow. I hope the new pup is doing well.

Good luck.
cassiesloveableowner

Post by cassiesloveableowner »

Oh my gosh!!!!! I remember seeing the epesode of Chaos. I cant belive he's gone! :( He was so young.....but things happen for a reason.

Chaos will be in our hearts forever

Good Luck,

brio
cassiesloveableowner

Post by cassiesloveableowner »

Oh my gosh!!!!! I remember seeing the epesode of Chaos. I cant belive he's gone! :( He was so young.....but things happen for a reason.

Chaos will be in our hearts forever

Good Luck,

bri
ShadowKitty

Post by ShadowKitty »

I'm so sorry! Chaos was absolutely cute! I'm so sorry! I liked that episode.
Kitty ~ Mainly a Malnois mixed with something else...

Shadow ~ Mainly a Foxhound Labrador, mixed with something else...
ckranz

Post by ckranz »

Choas' episode was re-run today. It was hard to watch. He was such a sweet looking dog. I know how hard you worked as I have and have had a dog with issues. I hope your new pup has worked out well.
Monkey

Post by Monkey »

I am new here and just saw this thread and I am so sorry...

He was one special dog, he had me cracking up in my end of the couch..

Im glad however to hear that you have helped save another bullterrier.
Chaos had a good life with what you gave him and now you have the chance to give another boy just as an equal good life.

My best Wishes..
The problem is in the other end of the leash!
Holldenwolf

empathy

Post by Holldenwolf »

I will a vivid red rose within the grayscale psyche of such torturous grip as the loss of a loved one.

May you find fortunes care,
LH
animal~luver

Post by animal~luver »

im so srry its always seems to be tougher when we lose an animal friend because they're the ones that love us uncondtionally. but plz take solace in knowing Chaos is running and playing with all the other beloved animals that wait for us on the rainbow bridge.
animal~luver

Post by animal~luver »

Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

agian my deepest condolences
animal~luver

Post by animal~luver »

Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

agian my deepest condolences