Three Roomates

Discussion of specific It's Me or the Dog episodes.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Newfiesmum

Three Roomates

Post by Newfiesmum »

I have just watched an episode where this poor girl had advertised and got three roomates into her beautiful house. These girls all had little dogs, but the owner did not, and they were just messing, vomiting and weeing all over the house and not one of the lazy wotsits cleaned up after them. The girl who originally rented the house didn't even like dogs much, yet she had let these three move in with their dogs and they wondered why she complained about poop up the walls, left their for months. One girl even had crusty old dog mess under her bed. I could not believe the effrontery of going on the tv and telling the world what dirty, lazy beggars they all were.

There was only one dog amongst the four (one girl had two dogs) who really had a doggy problem (nipping and biting), all the other just needed housetraining, so why on earth did they need a top behaviourist to tell them what common decency should have told them in the first place?

The mind boggles :!:
If you want real love, buy a dog
http://www.gentle-newfoundland-dogs.com
Lis & Addy

Re: Three Roomates

Post by Lis & Addy »

Ah, I remember that episode!

Definite house-training problems, and despite the fact that it's not the species she normally trains, Victoria did successfully teach basic house manner to the three roommates. One of those girls in particular had a serious attitude problem, and I wouldn't have been surprised if Victoria had ordered a muzzle for her.

The dogs, of course, were no problem once the humans had learned basic manners.

Lis
Newfiesmum

Post by Newfiesmum »

I think the landlady girl was wonderful for putting up with it for so long. I would have kicked them out straight away, as Victoria said herself. Why would you want to live with dog poo up the walls and under your bed, of all places? Unbelievable!
corben93gr

Post by corben93gr »

I just watched this episode this afternoon...Wow unbelievable

One question for you all..At a point in the episode Victoria placed a "toilet garden" crate in the patio coplete with grass and a fire point for the dogs to relieve themselves.
Did anyone paid attention if it was made from wood or plastic?
Please help i would love to have one of these in my patio fro the difficult times when i don't have the time to walk my IG
Thank you in advance.
Newfiesmum

Post by Newfiesmum »

I thought it was plastic with sort of astro turf inside. I didn't watch that one again during the latest run of repeats as those girls disgusted me so much. What absolute sluts to live like that at all, never mind in someone else's house. I doubt they will keep up the work that Victoria suggested; that will soon go by the wayside.
Blappy1215

Post by Blappy1215 »

You can purchase the potty patch here in the US at places like petco and bed bath and beyond. It has plastic grass in it. If I were the one girl with out any dogs I would have kicked them all out!! they were just plain rude and did not deserve to own any type of animal at all :x I did like how Victoria had someone from the health department come in an show these lazy girls just what they were exposing themselves to by not cleaning up after the dogs. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever seen.
"Don't worry honey right after the dog, your number one."
Elaine
Newfiesmum

Post by Newfiesmum »

I agree. As I said in the beginning why did they need a top dog behaviourist to come tell them how to behave lke human beings? I would not have got on tv and admitted to living like that, would you? Absolutely amazing some people.
herzie1

Post by herzie1 »

I loved this episode - thinking back to all the issues I had with room mates before I got my own place - I think Victoria could make a living sorting out evil room mates as well as dogs!
The way she laid into the lazy, slovenly bullies was great! Well done Victoria!