Help me find the episode PLEASE!!

Discussion of specific It's Me or the Dog episodes.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Shrtsassyblonde

Help me find the episode PLEASE!!

Post by Shrtsassyblonde »

There was an episode where Victoria help a lady (maybe couple) I think in the US - small dog would pull at her pant leg when she would leave house - Vicotria help her desensitze that issue. Then the other issue was small dog would NOT MOVE on a leash outside. Victoria helped with that anxiety small steps at a time. That is the episode I desperately need!! My DOG won't move on leash!! Thank you!!
dontpugme

Re: Help me find the episode PLEASE!!

Post by dontpugme »

I think you are talking about No Small Problem with Peanut the Pomeranian and Stains the Australian Shepherd. Victoria used a target stick and the touch command to get Peanut to walk.
--dontpugme
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

What kind of dog do you have, and how old? You might get help here without having to watch the episode.
Leigha

Post by Leigha »

Noobs wrote:What kind of dog do you have, and how old? You might get help here without having to watch the episode.
She's already got a thread :)
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Yep, I found it right after I posted the question. :lol: Oyyyy no edit!
Shrtsassyblonde

Post by Shrtsassyblonde »

I found what I was looking for - Season 2 Episode 26 - but now I can't find out where online I can find the episode to view, buy, or download!!! Any suggestions? THANK YOU THANK YOU
:D
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

I bought the Season 1 DVD. It was i think 50 dollars. The episode is on it. Check this often: http://animal.discovery.com/tv-schedule ... 3&start=20
To buy the dvd: http://store.discovery.com/detail.php?p ... mal-planet
--dontpugme
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Im gonna lock this as its a duplicate thread, to keep things tidy (not delete it as it does now contain useful info).

Could we all remember, ask your question in ONE place only - if its in the wrong place I will move it, if you think i missed it after a day or two, pm me - sometimes I am ill/away/havent seen everything. Its really confusing to have the same question in loads of places and its also a bit impatient and rude...
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant