The Cell Phone Guy--you've more patience than I do!

Discussion of specific It's Me or the Dog episodes.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

DawnStorm

The Cell Phone Guy--you've more patience than I do!

Post by DawnStorm »

I'm talking about the incident in the park with Mr. Important. Vic's trying to show him the correct way of leash training, or recall, or something, I don't remember, but she turns and the guy is on his cell phone! :x I was infuriated and I was just watching! So, did Victoria actually leave, or did she just threaten? I would've walked away then and there. I'm not a huge fan of people who are constantly on the phone; I'm often tempted to say, funny, you don't look like the president! But then I think that even the president's not on the phone that often! I'm just wondering what happened between the time Vic discovered Mr. Important on the phone and his apology.
My current crew:
Bruce the Albino Dobe; Flanders the Belgian Malinut; Leela, Scuttlebutt, and Felix, da kitties.
All much-loved but not spoiled!
mustlovdoggs

Re: The Cell Phone Guy--you've more patience than I do!

Post by mustlovdoggs »

DawnStorm wrote:I'm talking about the incident in the park with Mr. Important. Vic's trying to show him the correct way of leash training, or recall, or something, I don't remember, but she turns and the guy is on his cell phone! :x I was infuriated and I was just watching! So, did Victoria actually leave, or did she just threaten? I would've walked away then and there. I'm not a huge fan of people who are constantly on the phone; I'm often tempted to say, funny, you don't look like the president! But then I think that even the president's not on the phone that often! I'm just wondering what happened between the time Vic discovered Mr. Important on the phone and his apology.
Dawn, I saw the one to Victoria, didn't leave but I bet she wanted to but, I belive for the dog she stayed and helped. Phones what a pain I got hit in my car because of them being on the phone.What it so important that it can not wait.
I wished I was the person my dogs thinks I am.
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

i cant belive he said he wasnt trying to be disrespectful or ungrateful!!! also he said " i apoligize about the phone. yeah and we take it very seriously." if he takes it seriously then y was he on the phone?!!!!
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

sj96skittles wrote:i cant belive he said he wasnt trying to be disrespectful or ungrateful!!! also he said " i apoligize about the phone. yeah and we take it very seriously." if he takes it seriously then y was he on the phone?!!!!
AMEN! In my mind, i was saying "dude...what did you get yourself into?" I'd love to have thrown the phone into that trash can next to that picnic table...along with all the week old food and fresh poop inside of it.
mustlovdoggs

Post by mustlovdoggs »

Remember He didn't feed the dogs on time BECAUSE he was on the phone
I wished I was the person my dogs thinks I am.
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

we're talking about the part where he and victoria went to the park to do more training with oscar.... i think. he was on his cell phone when victoria was training oscar.
DawnStorm

Post by DawnStorm »

sj96skittles wrote:we're talking about the part where he and victoria went to the park to do more training with oscar.... i think. he was on his cell phone when victoria was training oscar.
That's the one! I wanted to hit him on the head with a pot! :x This family asks Victoria to come help them with their dog and Mr. I'm Too Important for You isn't even paying attention half the time! :x
Yes I do have a cell phone, but there are times when it stays in my purse and is ignored: while I'm driving and when someone's talking to me, just to name a few.
My current crew:
Bruce the Albino Dobe; Flanders the Belgian Malinut; Leela, Scuttlebutt, and Felix, da kitties.
All much-loved but not spoiled!