FULL EPISODES OF IMOTD

Discussion of specific It's Me or the Dog episodes.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

wickedhippy

FULL EPISODES OF IMOTD

Post by wickedhippy »

You can now see full episodes of It's Me or the Dog on Animal Planet's official site:

http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/it ... gn=fbapl13

There are only three so far... but they're from the new US season! :)
"If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies" ~ Anonymous
Creator of the We Love Victoria Stilwell Fan Site http://victoriastilwellfans.webs.com/
CarolineLovesDogs

Re: FULL EPISODES OF IMOTD

Post by CarolineLovesDogs »

That's really cool! I have dial up connection internet though, my mom still has this computer, lol, so I can't watch it, but I hope other people enjoy those episodes that can't watch the TV show (I can't watch the show either... we don't have dish or cable, haha! :lol:)
Thanks for sharing!
Sacchan

Post by Sacchan »

Aww, they're not there anymore.

Does anyone know where I can watch them, apart from iTunes because my parents don't let me use a credit card on there.

I tried to find them on DVD but I didn't find them. I've seen the first 2 UK seasons, I'd love to see the rest, and the American ones.

Thank you!
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

you could buy your self an iTunes gift card, then purchase the episodes that way.
Erica

Post by Erica »

You need to link a credit card to an iTunes account, even if you only intend to use gift cards to actually purchase things. No idea why :/
Delta, standard poodle, born 6/30/14
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

amazon has 4 seasons that you can buy and stream. no credit card needed there, just buy as amazon gift card cash at a local retailer. I know in my area you can buy amazon gift cards (itunes as well) at the local grocery stores, large chains such as walgreens and such.

you can also buy the DvD if you want.
michaelcdf

Post by michaelcdf »

is it possible to find the dvd or VOD of It s me or the dog but the UK version ?
murphy99

Post by murphy99 »

That's really cool! I have dial up connection internet though, my mom still has this computer, lol, so I can't watch it, but I hope other people enjoy those episodes that can't watch the TV show (I can't watch the show either... we don't have dish or cable, haha! :lol:)
murphy99

Post by murphy99 »

amazon has 4 seasons that you can buy and stream. no credit card needed there, just buy as amazon gift card cash at a local retailer. I know in my area you can buy amazon gift cards (itunes as well) at the local grocery stores, large chains such as walgreens and such.