Elevated Dog Bed

Discussion of specific It's Me or the Dog episodes.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Lynnann

Elevated Dog Bed

Post by Lynnann »

Anyone see that episode that showed how to have your dog not sleep with you? Victoria used an elevated dog bed that slid up against the owners bed. (Same height) I want to know where I can purchase a bed like that for my dog! Anyone know?
dontpugme

Re: Elevated Dog Bed

Post by dontpugme »

Please post your question in one subforum only. It keeps the forum a little more tidy and makes it less confusing. :)
Like emmabeth said before...
Could we all remember, ask your question in ONE place only - if its in the wrong place I will move it, if you think i missed it after a day or two, pm me - sometimes I am ill/away/havent seen everything. Its really confusing to have the same question in loads of places and its also a bit impatient and rude...
--dontpugme
danielo

Post by danielo »

Lynnann wrote:Anyone see that episode that showed how to have your dog not sleep with you? Victoria used an elevated dog bed that slid up against the owners bed. (Same height) I want to know where I can purchase a bed like that for my dog! Anyone know?
You might find one from here:

http://www.petbedsdirect.co.uk/
murphy99

Post by murphy99 »

Anyone see that episode that showed how to have your dog not sleep with you? Victoria used an elevated dog bed that slid up against the owners bed. (Same height) I want to know where I can purchase a bed like that for my dog! Anyone know?
Annabellam

Post by Annabellam »

Interesting! Would also love to see how that bed looks like.