Thoughts and Prayers for CoolDog

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Fundog

Re: Thoughts and Prayers for CoolDog

Post by Fundog »

Yes, good news. Keep up the good recovery, and get well soon, Cool Dog! :)
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

UPDATE: She's wake and talking! :D

She also says "Thank you for all the thoughts, prayers, and so on, you sent! My family and I appreciates it!" (Then she fell back to sleep) Poor kid! I do hope she gets better soon! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
MPbandmom

Post by MPbandmom »

Very good news indeed. I will continue with prayers for all concerned.
Grammy to Sky and Sirius, who came to live with me, stole my heart, and changed my life forever as I took over their care and learned how to be a dog owner.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

UPDATE: I just came home from seeing Cathy. She is doing better, getting her strength back, and joking and laughing again (I wonder if that isn't from the meds)! :D Of course, I didn't stay long, considering she isn't a hundred percent well, but we did manage to talk privately without nurses and doctors coming in her room. Also, she was granted permission to have a computer in her room, so tomorrow I'll bring the old laptop, hook it up (they don't want her to use wireless which is understandable), and secure it (so it isn't stolen) for her to use. So, don't be surprise if she posts anything on the forums tomorrow! :D
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

That's great news, wvvdiup! Tell her to keep up the good work, and try not to over-exert herself. 8)
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

What I didn't tell you was that she already smacked one nurse who tried to take blood when she was asleep! :shock: The nurse happened to be my twin cousin, Robin! :shock: You would think nurses would have learned by now! :roll: So, I'd say she is pretty well getting better! :lol:
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »

Just logging in to say "Hello" to everyone and that I'm getting better! Thanks to all of you for the prayers, thoughts, Reikki, and so on. I can't wait to get out of this prison of a hospital! Oh no, here comes one of the nurses wanting to draw blood! :evil:

Sandy, if you see this, then you'll know that your little "trick" is working! :D Gotta go!
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

CoolDog wrote:Just logging in to say "Hello" to everyone and that I'm getting better! Thanks to all of you for the prayers, thoughts, Reikki, and so on. I can't wait to get out of this prison of a hospital! Oh no, here comes one of the nurses wanting to draw blood! :evil:

Sandy, if you see this, then you'll know that your little "trick" is working! :D Gotta go!
Welcome back!!!! :D :D
We've all been thinking about you. (in a good way, not a creepy way :lol: :D )
--dontpugme
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »

Thanks Dontpugme! :D I'm feeling better but I'm not out of the woods yet. Can't wait to get out of here though! :lol:
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

I see "Grasshopper" has been busy and the setup is working well! :lol: :lol: :lol:
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

I thought I'd let you all know that if all the fluids are out of Cathy's (CoolDog's) lungs tomorrow, she will be coming home! :D Right now, she hasn't been online much, because her medications are putting her out!
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

Out where Image Image
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

here's hoping she is home today.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Well, I have to deliver a little bad news. Her doctor and the hospital doctor said she still has a little fluid in her lungs, so she'll have to stay in the hospital for another few days. :( I think it that with the little bit of fluid in her lungs and with snow and dampness we have in my area, I think this is the best call. On the bright side, she is getting better! :D
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

UPDATE:CoolDog is out of the hospital and is home resting, spending time with her family, and getting caught up in a lot of other things! :D Just thought I'd let you know! :D