A little Belated, but heartfelt

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

leslie123

A little Belated, but heartfelt

Post by leslie123 »

I really hope everyone had happy and safe holidays, and here's to a great New Year for all of us!

I've not been posting much, but I am lingering on the forum still. Sulley is going on 8 months already and he's such a love. We're still continuing to socialize him. He still has a bit of puppy excitement now and then when he greets new people and dogs. He especially LOVES kids. He's also been testing his limits from time to time, but we stand firm and remind him of the rules of the house and he gets right back in the groove. He's heavy into a second round of chewing and its amazing how destructive those big adult teeth are! It took him about 30 seconds to chew some nice holes in one of my new christmas slippers. I still say he grabbed my scissors and cut them, how else could the lines be so straight? lol Overall, things are going great and we feel so grateful everyday he's in our family. As soon as I get them out of the camera, I'll be posting some new pictures of the big boy (65 lbs now) Happy New Year!!
Fundog

Re: A little Belated, but heartfelt

Post by Fundog »

Oh hello, and Happy New Year to you! It's good to hear from you again, thanks for posting. :D
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
wvvdiup1

Re: A little Belated, but heartfelt

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hello and Happy New Year to you too! :D Glad to hear things are going great with you and your dog, Sulley! :D However, I often wonder how dogs can tear something and make it look like they used scissors! :lol: I found out this past Friday that my dog Karma tore one of my seat belts and now is trying to chew the seat belt guard, or whatever you call it, that guides the seat belt as it recoils back through its slot! :roll: Now, I have to take the van to the dealership to have a new seat belt installed (can't really do anything about the seat belt guard)! :evil:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown