Happy New Year

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

ckranz

Happy New Year

Post by ckranz »

Happy New Year to one and all and well wishes that everyone makes progress towards training goals in 2011.

My goals this year are for Khan to get his first Q in agility...and perhaps his first title.
Chloe.....to reach the lives of 2000 patients through her pet therapy work
Apollo.....to walk nicely on the leash for my wife.

The kitties: Another healthy happy year
Nettle

Re: Happy New Year

Post by Nettle »

Happy new Year to all :D may 2011 bring lovely times to you.
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

Happy New Year!

Today my little family is having a "party" (just the six of us). I've spent much of the morning preparing snacks and goodies for the humans, and for the dogs, I've scavenged every empty box, carton, muffin tin, treat ball, and Kong toy I could find. I've loaded them all up and have them waiting neatly in the toy box, waiting to be handed out, one at a time, and at various intervals (so they don't get all done with them in one shot). I figure the humans are going to be snacking all day long-- why not the dogs too? :lol:

On a not dog-related note: my firstborn is out taking his driving skills test, as I type! He will then be able to get his driver's license on Monday afternoon! :D

May 2011 be a kind year to us all, and a great improvement from 2010. 8)
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Ugh....I just spent like two or three hours baking, icing, and decorating cupcakes. I'm exhausted and I can't seem to get the sticky feeling off my hands even after I washed them with like half a cup of soap.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!! It doesn't really feel like winter here. Wednesday, it rained ALL DAY. Since Thursday, it's been hot and humid. :(
--dontpugme
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Keep blowing that warm, humid, and yes, we'll take the rain, this way, Dontpugme! :D :lol:

I've got everything ready for tonight, and like Dontpugme, I had to wash my hands many times to get the "stickiness" off, which I had to use "Go Joe" (you know the soap auto mechanics use to wash grease, oil, and so on, off their hands)! :shock: Even dish washing, laundry detergents did help! :evil:

Fundog, I wish your eldest son "Good Luck" on his driver's test on Monday! :D

To Everyone else: Have a Happy and Safe New Year! :D No Drinking and Driving! 8)
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
Sarah83

Post by Sarah83 »

Happy New Year everyone! My main goal this year is to lose the huge amount of weight I gained on the meds for my epilepsy. I'm off meds now so fingers crossed I can lose. No matter what I tried while medicated I gained weight.
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

happy new year everyone...

haven't yet decided what i want to try and accomplish in 2011 yet, but been thinking about it a lot.
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »

Happy New Year Everyone! :D
MPbandmom

Post by MPbandmom »

Happy New Year everyone! Last year was a much better year with the dogs thanks to my finding this forum. I hope that this year will continue to see improvement and the dogs and I enjoying each other even more.

Thanks again for all you do for dog owners and their dogs on here!
Grammy to Sky and Sirius, who came to live with me, stole my heart, and changed my life forever as I took over their care and learned how to be a dog owner.