Happy Holidays!

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

wvvdiup1

Happy Holidays!

Post by wvvdiup1 »

In keeping with the respect to everyone, I want to say Happy Holidays to all of you and I hope you all will stay safe, warm, and healthy! :D I wish all of you a prosperous New Year! :D

ImageImage
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
CoolDog

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by CoolDog »

Merry Christmas to you, too, Wvvdiup1! :D Stay out of the egg nog! :lol:
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

happy holidays everyone
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! If 2010 was hard for you, we hope you will have a better 2011. If 2010 was great for you, we hope next year goes just as well! :D
--dontpugme
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »

Did everyone get what they wanted for Christmas? For me, I got most of what I wanted -actually needed- but I'm happy for what I've received though. Sandy, or as you all know her as "wvvdiup1", gave me a nice surprise: I was supposed to spend the Christmas Eve night at the animal/rescue shelter, however, I hear this knock on the door and here was Sandy telling me to go home and spend the night with my family! That meant a lot for me because I hardly see my husband and not so much of my two children as I'm on the go all the time, my husband works all the time now since he got this new job, so this really helped me by allowing me to spend more time with my family! Thank you, Sandy! :D
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

You're welcome, CoolDog! :D I had been out to a couple of parties with my boyfriend, and at the second party (which was at my uncle's), with my boyfriend and family. When I was at the second party, I found out that it was you who was staying overnight at the animal/rescue shelter, and I thought: You need to be with your family since you don't see them at much. So, after getting everyone home, I decided to give you surprise present by taking your place for the night. By the way, not a dog barked, cat meowed, or any other animal sound, except Karma snoring, which I thought was odd! :shock: So, I checked on them and found all of them were all right. I think that was the first time I was able to fall asleep without hearing dogs bark! :shock:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

We went shopping on "Boxing Day." My mom wanted to buy decorations for next year, but we ended up buying "max" things. We got max a new dog bed 75% off (a steal at $4). We also got a pug calendar for 2011. My dad collects wine and corks and that sort of stuff so my mom and I got him a pug wine cork. My mom got max a stuffed pug toy, but I ended up taking it because i knew max wouldn't use it and I wanted to add it to my pug collection. I spent one of my various gift cards on overpriced tshirts, but I don't really mind the price because I'm still so giddy with excitement to have them. :D
--dontpugme