Karma Had A Tough Moment

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

wvvdiup1

Karma Had A Tough Moment

Post by wvvdiup1 »

After my mother and I had a bite to eat, I saved some meat scraps for Karma as treats, then afterwards, went to the drug store to get my mother's medications. While I was in the drug store, Karma decides to help herself to her treats, which unknown to her, I had put them on the roof of the van while I was in the drug store to keep her out of it until we got home.

When I came out of the drug store, my mother wind down the window to tell me about Karma, when I saw her furry butt with the curly tail in the air on my driver's seat! :shock: When I came around to the driver's side of the van, I saw Karma got her head stuck between the door and the seat! :roll: :lol: As I opened the door, I took her treats from the roof of the van and said "Were you looking for these?" :lol: I never saw a more dirtier look on a dog as I did at that moment! :lol: She stared at me as to say "You did what to my treats?" :o

You see, I usually put Karma's treats in the door pocket of the van. :twisted: However, Karma being a very intelligent dog, I had to move her treats from the door to the roof of the van every time I get out to do anything, because she gets into her treats and makes messes all over the van! :roll: So, as you can understand, I had to do something about that! 8)
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
Nettle

Re: Karma Had A Tough Moment

Post by Nettle »

Ah, now, that's clever :lol:

Have you ever driven off with the treats on the roof? I bet I'd do that.
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
clancysollynikki

Post by clancysollynikki »

What a smart dog!

When I take all my dogs with me and know that I'll be buying some things that they would love to eat I also take a small dog crate with me and put the food in it since a Suburban has no trunk to keep it away from my STARVING dogs. Poor babies :lol:
thepennywhistle

Post by thepennywhistle »

Poor Karma! That's a bad day: having her treats hidden, then getting stuck and embarrassed while
merely trying to claim what was rightfully hers, and laughed at. Even if it was silently, they know :wink:
They never seem to learn that sneaking sometimes gets you in difficult situations. :lol:
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

:lol: Poor Karma! :lol:
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Nettle wrote:
Have you ever driven off with the treats on the roof?
No I haven't Nettle, however, there have been times when I almost did until I remembered Karma's treats are on the roof! :D

All is forgiven by Karma! Not only did she get those treats, but she got some more "Goodies" when we got home! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown